TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 354 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:15 am 

Oh look, another leftist circle jerk. :8: Pretty much every website nowadays [emoji3064] Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk Totally agree, it's really super offensive and disgraceful that people might want to be considerate towards others. Humanity is on the way out when we start respecting diff...

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:25 pm 

Chris A wrote:
I feel like the lesson he should have learned is that he's indestructible and can race anything anywhere.

I think Grosjean's biggest problem prior to Bahrain is that he *did* think he was indestructible :whistling:

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:20 pm 

Edo and Alex's friends and relatives don't need to see what's happening Then they better stop broadcasting racing if every serious crash gets censored, this is a worrying trend. Cancel culture. Everything mildly shocking or offensive gets censored these days. Respectfully, this is reactionary horse...

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:24 pm 

If that's as high as Russell got, then the Halo didn't really get involved today. It's still one hell of an image though.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2021 3:04 pm 

micha wrote:
Can someone explain to Wolff how to wear a mask plz?

No. That mask needs to remember which team it represents and behave accordingly :lol:

Posted: Sun May 02, 2021 4:21 pm 

Anyone knows the actual penalty for not changing tires at all? Full on DQ? It's moot now, but: yes k) Unless he has used intermediate or wet-weather tyres during the race, each driver must use at least two different specifications of dry-weather tyres during the race, at least one of which must be ...

Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 8:45 am 

Beezle wrote:
Fixed it. It's your favourite GP now.

We need this track in a sim please. I don't care which one.

Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 2:46 pm 

Porsche Supercup fastest time setter did a full Rosberg, spinning in Rascasse to try and keep pole by bringing out yellow flags..... The trouble with that now is, if you set pole and have a genuine spin on your next lap, no-one is ever going to believe you didn't do it on purpose :lol: I thought th...

Posted: Sat May 22, 2021 12:25 pm 

Has it rained between the end of FP3 and now? That's very well-timed weather!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2021 12:28 pm 

Somebody bounced themselves off of another car into Ste Devote.

Posted: Sat May 22, 2021 12:33 pm 

VSC in sector 1 for some reason.

Posted: Sat May 22, 2021 12:48 pm 

Aha, Sky are repeating this morning's race. That explains a lot :lol:

Posted: Sun May 23, 2021 2:42 pm 

Another thing for Bottas' "this would never happen to Lewis" list :D

Posted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:13 pm 

Can we all agree Lewis is a cuñt now? Do you guys see now? Nothing to do with something so inconsequential as skin color like some like to believe. :roll: :slaphead: I mean, sure absolutely. No other driver has ever publicly been pissed off at their team ever. No super-competitive racing driver has...

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:45 pm 

"That car has severe damage and I doubt we'll see that one again" says the commentator, understating for all he's worth.

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:19 pm 

Fuck, I sure do miss the look of the short wheelbase nimble F1 cars of the late 90s. They started to get longer from 1998 on to make the cars less pitch-sensitive on the grooved tyres, then jumped in length when refuelling was banned and haven't stopped since then. https://i.imgur.com/OPxXKwv.jpeg ...

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:55 pm 

1998 cars at least used bright colors, not just different shades of black...black...Black!! The mounts are heavy and full of woe! I'm a fly! Trapped in a bottle of shadows! https://cdn.clickasnap.com/0x2560/21348/british-gp-1998-1.jpg I spotted the reference here. https://i.imgur.com/XVpREpj.jpg

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:31 pm 

I didn't call his health condition claim bullshit and Or you know, he might have just made it up to get attention. literally in the same post [emoji38] I'm going to go waaaaayyyyyy out on a limb here and assume that one of the most prominent sportspeople in the world might not need to make things u...

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:56 pm 

Agreed on Lewis. I'm a big critic of him, but he had the right of it as far as the situation was concerned. "I hope the fans get their money back." Damn straight Lewis. Yet it was Hamilton who said "F1 shouldn't be a billionaire boys club" earlier this season. And now he says &q...

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:17 pm 

Page 15 of 18 [ Search found 354 matches ]