Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:03 pm 

Soul Reaver wrote:
I wonder if a millennial would like it.

Hi, millennial here :wave:

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:35 am 

webbsy wrote:
The question is...will he always be the most undermined and derided 4 times world champion?

No, because Senna fanboys will continue to take care of Prost :flag:

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:09 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Did Mika ever officially "retire" from F1?

Yes, and actually quite quickly - he 'decided' during the Monaco GP in 2002 and announced it in July of that year.

But this is fine, still time to come back next year and pick up his third championship :D

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:15 pm 

https://www.motorsport-total.com/formel-1/news/sebastian-vettel-und-red-bull-bringt-ihn-nach-hause-20070902 I've made plenty of daft predictions in the past but I'm 100% convinced that Red Bull are signing Vettel Assuming they will keep Max, this would be enormously unfair on Albon. So yes, complet...

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:09 pm 

Am I the only one that still doesnt understand why F1 doesnt have a dedicated Safety crew like Indycar has for decades? Sure it will be more expensive to travel them all over the world but Champcar managed it in their day and in general they're so much better than local crews. IIRC it's a throwback...

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:58 pm 

Gabriel wrote:
Yeah, Lesmo 2..

I'm an expert of putting the rear left in the gravel, at the F1 video games, with bad consequences.

Fuck that corner lmao

It's great when you nail it, but it's more often this :lol:

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:06 pm 

Sainz looks gutted... I think he knows that's his last shot at a win for a long time.

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:17 pm 

kart99 wrote:
Both Williams drivers paying tribute to the Williams’ on the cool down lap

Nice words from both of them. I bet neither of them feel too secure about the future right now, and the same for the rest of the team.

Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:53 am 

Turn 8 will give Hamilton unprecedented levels of complaining about the wear on the right-front before each fastest lap.

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:38 pm 

Soul Reaver wrote:

I see you read the polesitters article on Motorsport.com :lol:

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:52 pm 

Fuck we need a break away or rival series. One that focuses on the cars and racing and nothing else. An A1GP, an Indycar of Europe (of sorts). A single make series, as fast as an F1 car, cheap, there's a million race tracks you can race on in Europe and around the world. Someone needs to do it. F1 ...

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:05 am 

Funny thing is, no matter the context, as soon as you make a reference to the past it is felt needed to make the extreme contrary case. Why can't we have good racing and cool cars? There's none. I put Formula 1 of today in the same category of entertainment like say, Marvel movies. It's all about r...

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:57 pm 

You will like this video. Check at 4:40, the "Lifespan Retrieval Curve", which explains why the best sports/music/food/everything in our lives is what happens at the reminiscent bump of our lives. As for periods we didn't live through, it just means we read/watched a concentrated recollec...

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:33 pm 

I think it's time the halo 'debate' is permanently ended. Grosjean gets one free punch on anyone who brings it up again.

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:24 pm 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Vetteleclerc/status/1333064189548646401[/tweet]

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:12 pm 

The four wasted seats next year will be Stroll, Vettel, Bottas and Albon. Hopefully RB decide to change that. I have no idea why Perez went to hug the Stroll couple after this race. He should give them the finger, but you know professionalism. He took the opportunity to whisper "Enjoy Vettel&q...

Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:43 pm 

micha wrote:
Renault surely will protest the tracing points again after the race

I'm not sure they will want to, considering how quiet the other teams have been about their 'young driver'.

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:13 am 

Was just thinking, it's a shame it's in an Arab country otherwise Liberty could sell this as the "Christmas GP" being as it's the closest race to the holiday season since the 60s New Zealand GPs on New Year's day, I believe Imagine all the graphics making jingle bell noises and Sky puttin...

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:59 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Sainz under investigation for driving too slow

Race under investigation for being too meh.

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:48 pm 

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AWora9c464 I can't tell you how much I hate these kind of videos. Oh my God...these people aren't like me sitting around in my flat...Oh my God...they have money and spend it...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God... That guy and the...
Page 14 of 18 [ Search found 354 matches ]