TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:29 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 357 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:02 pm 

Sirotkin hasn't blamed Lewis and painted it as just one of those things.

A sensible choice, given the engine in the back of his car.

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:21 pm 

Patrick Head came out with the data telemetry at some point early in that season that proved they weren't braking any earlier than any other car. If i find the time later on I'll try and wade through old articles to find the one where he said that. Williams has discounted suggestions that it is to ...

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:14 pm 

deggis wrote:
I made a quick race thread

Even the thread is faster than these cars LOL LOL AMIRITE?

Post subject: Re: W Series Discussion
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:23 am 

VirtuaIceMan wrote:
Sophia Floersch doesn't like the idea and prefers to race F3 against any gender!

Drivers like Patrick and Flörsch would probably be kept away if they wanted in because their genuine, legitimate success completely undermines the reason for this series.

Post subject: Re: W Series Discussion
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 pm 

W is a good idea, it deserves a shot, and deserves a better and healthier start which unfortunately it is not getting. Using these political/management problems to discredit the very concept of a women series would be dishonest. I think it's a terrible idea for many of the reasons already discussed...

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:31 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
It also comes down to weight. Every gram of paint is time given away.

When McLaren went chrome for 2006, Ron Dennis spoke at length (of course) about how they'd paid PPG to develop a new lightweight chrome paint. When F1 wants something, they get it.

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:47 am 

racer612008 wrote:
it appears JR Hildebrand & Salesforce will attempt the 500 this year

"Your pit stop is important to us and will be processed in the order it was received"

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:39 pm 

3+6=9 which is the final number of his birthyear. Since Giovinazzi uses the 99 and the 9 is still reserved to Marcus Ericsson he had to take this wacky math and 3 goes to 6 exactly two (2) times. So his number is again same as 29, eventhough it's 36. Or...it's the FIA reserve driver numbers that he...

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:40 am 

So apparently the idea was to have Silverstone as 1000th race. But because the weather in April could be bad, they decided not to put Silverstone in April. pussies! Somebody should have told them that Bernie not only had the balls to put Silverstone in April, but then had the additional balls to bl...

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 10:11 pm 

pending wrote:
The stream @
deggis
posted just went belly up. Anyone has another? :(

It's back now.

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:01 am 

AP / Jenna Fryer: McLaren’s failed Indy 500 effort was a comedy of errors - (May 20) * A week before Alonso’s first test in the car, the team realized it didn’t even have a steering wheel. * McLaren purchased a car from technical partner Carlin, and though the car was orange when McLaren received i...

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:25 am 

Not gonna lie, in my mind the Grand Prix is a support event for 50 Clios.

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:22 pm 

Anyone access to the Autosport plus article on Rich Energy? :thumbsup: The saga of William Storey and Rich Energy continues to evolve at a fast pace, with each new twist taking the story in another direction. On Thursday, the deadline imposed by a judge for Rich Energy to cease using the now infamo...

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:19 pm 

Not directly F1, but probably still on topic here :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RickParfittJnr/status/1152263609524850688[/tweet]

The previous sponsor:

Post subject: Re: 2019 F3 Discussion
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:47 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
The halo might have done it's job right there

Laaksonen said as much - he could feel the weight on the top of his helmet but the halo basically held it off enough that he could walk away.

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:36 pm 

I actually think this is uglier than the halo, but tbh I had no problem with the halo and only a really small problem with this. Both of @
Gaara
's points are valid.

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:52 pm 

Somebody saw an open job :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/GeorgeRussell63/status/1260193576211922944[/tweet]

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:54 pm 

I was wondering Ricciardo move could be a pivotal point to Renault's project as well. They spent huge money in him to see him announcing his departure one year later - looks like a massive dent in the project and I'm not sure they are in a position to make a big offer to attract a big name. Or mayb...

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:00 pm 

I think the best thing about Silly Season 2020 is that the entire thing has taken place before F1 Season 2020. The idea that drivers are dropping their teams before even racing their current cars is mildly hilarious. If this season ever gets underway, at least one of these drivers is going to find t...

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:09 pm 

What you've got here is old guys in the dying embers of their careers jealous of the young guys coming through, disguised as pretending it's "just a game" or F1 jealousy Kanaan should've retired 2 years ago and Pageneud hasn't got long left either. They just wish they were back being Land...
Page 13 of 18 [ Search found 357 matches ]