TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 155 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm 

Gary Anderson not impressed with the Mercedes: "At first glance I can't see where the 'step change in performance' Mercedes are talking about is going to come from with their new car. "There are a few changes here and there, but not necessarily in ways that look like they will be a big adv...

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:43 pm 

Here, for who wants to follow a lap by lap view of the tests, here's an interesting link http://f1tests.info/2013.php?rev=on

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:13 pm 

No, but he will be expected to deliver...

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:27 am 

Here you go Scotty One-hit Formula 1 wonders Forget record breakers like Schumacher and Vettel, F1 history is full of drivers who had just one day in the sun. In the first of a three-part series, Kevin Turner looks at the one-time F1 winners By Kevin Turner AUTOSPORT features editor JEAN ALESI 1995 ...

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:26 pm 

Mika Kimi wrote:
Tige tank!

Graach dien. :)

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 am 

I wasn't talking about that failed abortion.

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:55 pm 

Doesn't take a racing expert to see shitty overpriced beer.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:38 pm 

I can't understand people are angry at Vettel. We had a very great race. And then after the 4th stop, both Red Bull and Mercedes are saying to their drivers to stop racing. That is not what we want to see. I have seen a great battle with Webber and Vettel. You can ask if it was fair, but I want to ...

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:16 pm 

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKE TEAM ORDERS. The point is if one driver is told to slow by the team and the other ignores those orders, it's neither respectful to your team nor particularly hard to beat your teammate who's been told to slow up. That's about as ballsy, gritty and "killer instin...

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:09 pm 

the thing is, everyone expects the Caterhams to be better than the Marussias. So Van Der Garde beating Chilton should not be too surprising. Bianchi on the other hand is nothing short of a revelation.

Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:39 am 

Nah, Heikki actually had talent. Perez always looked to lack outright speed in my opinion at Sauber, and was helped by running different strategies and the Saubers tyre properties. Isn't it noticable that he doesn't seem to be doing 1 stop less than everyone else at McLaren. The top teams missed the...

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 am 

Make way for the TBK negativity squad!

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:48 pm 

I assume the ridiculous final chicane was added to improve overtaking? It didn't work. Can we have the nice final corner back?

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:40 pm 

Fabs wrote:
this thread is SoS

still better than your weather prediction :p

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:09 pm 

Mika Kimi wrote:
And he got permission from McLaren to start this early, that's a bit surprising isn't it?

'Hey, can we sign Paddy earlier?'
'Ha! Fuck off'
'Well, those 2014 engines...'
'Okay'.

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:09 pm 

So many experts on tyre wear here on TBK. Vettel's complains about safety are ridiculous and can't really be verified. Hopefully he finally shuts up and stops moaning like a spoiled little brat. I don't like him but he's making it oh so easy for me to not like him even more. I've lived thru Schuey's...

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:39 pm 

Horrible news, one of the best people to ever be involved in F1.

The British GP (and even Goodwood) won't be the same without him.

Get well soon Murray. The word legend is overused these days but you certainly are one! Get back to your legendary status as soon as possible please.

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:33 pm 

ellis wrote:
Massa in the wall in a wet silverstone. I'm sure we've been here multiple times before.

[PedanticMode]Actually no, we haven't. In 2002 and 2008 Massa went spinning around more times than Kylie Minogue but never hit anything (bar a polystyrene marker board) and finished both races[/PedanticMode]

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 pm 

Post subject: Re: Rate the 2013 German GP
Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:17 am 

a 6 from me. It felt in the end like being close to an orgasm ans suddenly someone knocks on the door... like being thirsty, asking a beer and getting a Heineken... The drives itself were fantastic, but I really thought we would have seen some real battles in the end with Kimi and Fernando really at...
Page 3 of 8 [ Search found 155 matches ]