TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 411 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:39 pm 

I had a feeling I knew of/about one of those guys, but could never quite put my finger on it. Have either of them ever been members here on tbk? Cracking podcast indeed. It's got that quintessential Aussie vibe. You know, where it sounds like they're both talking through constant Ricciardo-esque gr...

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:23 pm 

I will spoiler it:
Spoiler:
Ba dee bedebe
Ba debe dee
Ba dee bedebe badebe badebe dee dee de-de de-de-de

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:32 pm 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/i/status/1670419823485132800[/tweet]

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:52 pm 

If you want to be annoyed at changes to the historic layout, you need to be annoyed at the 1991 changes What you really mean is "it's not like it is when I first started watching" lol The track was a fast, top speed, flat out fest in the 70s and 80s, with gradual additions of a chicane at ...

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:35 pm 

Most uncompetent idiots ever. Now Everybody will Rush for inters, So pit chaos. Why 4 laps for the love of God? For fuck's sake guys, do we all have short term memory or something or do we just like being "purists" and still whinge about this? Look, we all know with recent events that F1 ...

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:43 am 

So I got ears, I use them when I'm sitting in the seats at races. Been trying to go to more short track events and I hear the conversations going on around me. I don't know if American oval racing can ever shake its smooth brain ignorant stereotype fan base but I know NASCAR can't let anything like ...

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:07 am 

https://classics.nascar.com/channel/vfc-9zyg7vz-1

NASCAR has uploaded almost every race in history in raw camera quality, with option to skip past cautions and captions. Great little treasure trove.

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:00 am 

Just found out I'll be going for a hot lap in the Blanchard car (Cool Drive) the day after the Sandown 500 :flag:

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:08 pm 

Well thats boring, what have we got to argue about now?

We can't get amazing memes like this:

Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:41 pm 

All this criticism about Perez from within Red Bull and the paddock is frankly baffling. I mean, sure we'd all expect the 2nd driver in that dominant car to be far closer to Verstappen. But is that really necessary? He's on track to help Verstappen win his 3rd WDC, rarely ever tangles/squabbles with...

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:30 pm 

I was driving past Reims last week and had to make a short detour to the former F1 circuit. Fantastic to see the old buildings still standing, although getting into the upper part of the grandstand required some climbing :lol: The French police said we couldn't park alongside the buildings and made ...

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:50 am 

Omega wrote:
amq55 wrote:
Jessica Hawkins tested the 2021 Aston at the Hungaroring. First woman to test a car since Calderón in 2018 and first LGBT (that we know of) driver since Mike Beuttler in the early 70's.

Which only gets attention because she´s a woman.

As it should, until it becomes the norm.

Post subject: Re: 2023 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:23 pm 

Drive-through for Masson for driving like a moron in the SC restart, which was pleasing to see.

Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:36 pm 

Awful, just terrible, I would have much preferred a boring practice session over that action packed awesome sprint race

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:45 pm 

now that the dust had settled is time for our beloved stats .49th win for Max Verstappen -25th win from pole position start -14th consecutive win from pole (new record) .769 laps on the lead for Max Verstappen during 2023 season (new record) .4th Grand Chelem for Max Verstappen -equals Stewart, Senn...

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:39 pm 

If F1 decided to pay you lot in gold each time you watched a race, you'd complain it was too heavy

Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:13 pm 

Amazing Le Mans style :

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:56 am 

If you ever ask yourself why we persevere through the politics, the drama, the bullshit, the boring bits of F1: moments like this battle are why. It was already enjoyable and tactical before the attack, the final two laps were the icing on the cake. While Alonso was working that outside line at the ...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:46 pm 

If you have time, and are interested, it may be worth trawling through Atlas' thread on the race; https://forums.autosport.com/topic/2209 ... es-gp-2023.

In particular, the posts by 'loki' are very illuminating as he is a local.

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:21 am 

Plenty of people standing around. I like the updates on the left hand side

Page 20 of 21 [ Search found 411 matches ]