Search found 75 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:07 pm 

siggy wrote:
Where can i find Stanaway's comment?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RichieStanaway/status/697504540405403649[/tweet]

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:24 pm 

So far: Renault: black with a bit of yellow (livery not confirmed yet) Red Bull: black with a bit of yellow and red Williams: white Ferrari: red with a bit of white expected: Mercedes: same coulour since 2010 Toro Rosso: same colour since 2006 McLaren: grey or black Force India: grey or black Sauber...

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:44 pm 

He might be on his way to jail like his partner Roy, but his share of the team has now defaulted to Diageo as a result of an unpaid loan.

https://joesaward.wordpress.com/2016/02 ... rce-india/

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:33 pm 

siggy wrote:
Did that ever happen in cart? Air getting underneath the car, i mean. I would like to know for sure, i can't really remember cart cars going flying. Or an f1 car for that matter. Or did cart/f1 never have the high speed spins irl/indycar has?

Cart ran ground effect so nope

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:18 pm 

Max will be the only reason for watching... and see Kimi fail again and see McLaren fail again and see Mercedes win again and see Helmut Marko whine again and see Renault fail again and... OK might some more reasons to watch :beard: Altough she treats us like shit, we I still love her, Formula 1 :f...

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:16 pm 

Is it an idea to have one single topic for streams? It's such a clutter in the race topics. Try this site: http://lshunters.tv/ or the one in my signature http://www.batmanstream.com/motor-sports-live-streaming-video-2016.html It's also good for all kinds of sports. Has all the events for a given d...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 pm 

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:12 am 

Massa sucks

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:53 am 

No. The car would not have flipped, true, but there would be a single big impact instead of a few tumbles that take a lot of energy out of the car. Bigger and longer run off helps, not asphalt over gravel. As we saw with Perez last year at Hungary, car can flip if the tyre goes under it. So Alonso ...

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:24 am 

Why is the medium compound has two different versions on the tv standings? White/black and inverted. I think it's a matter of tire wear. The other compounds are displayed the same way. But then what means what ? I don't know lol Black letter on colour is a new set when stint started and colour on b...

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:38 pm 

Surely that's a crashstarter?

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:08 pm 

that's what you get from having an attorney running a race team

the takeover of Sauber by FCA (by a very low price with a great windtunnel) and the independence of Red Bull from Renault are the last moves toward the full control of the championship by manufacturers

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:43 am 

So did Rosberg hit any problems at the end with his engine? Mercedes say it was an ignition issue which they have now fixed. Alonso has also just been cleared to stay in the car for the rest of the weekend. Williams have confirmed that the problem with Massa's car was that something on the wheel hu...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:55 pm 

maybe if the parents could ask their little girls if they want to race karts at early age we could see more women in racing in the future Nope, they're too busy asking if they are girls at that age (Google Brighton council primary school questionaire if you're not sure what I'm talking about. Is a ...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:08 pm 

It's also a challenge to feel any sort of human connection with a person who associates with Justin Bieber.

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:27 pm 

CET, Continental Europe

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:25 pm 

Alex Wurz saying that the thing thats causing the failures over the kurbs is that the red part behind the standard red/white is putting a vibration frequency through the car that the carbon fiber doesn't like & its causing it to suffer increased fatigue rates & failures. Its a new spec of FI...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:29 pm 

siggy wrote:
And when will there come enhanced safety for marshalls who don't or barely get paid?

When the FIA gets its head out of its arse

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:33 pm 

Howso? A driver who hit out at various journalists a week or so ago, in a press conference where he is obliged* to answer their questions? Many print journos have a mean sense of humour, and the thursday presser is the traditional source of awkward questions anyway. * Unlike the Mercedes spot he wa...

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:27 pm 

Anyone else wish Montoya was actually in this race, and not just a spectator?
Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 75 matches ]