TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 8:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1117 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:53 pm 

Perfect positioning by Vettel there. Cut off any attempt by Lewis to re-overtake and gave just enough room for Ocon but not enough to allow him to mount a proper overtake attempt. Vettel did all of that without making multiple moves.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:10 pm 

People are judging Vandoorne based on a belief or perception that McLaren are still a top team. And with Alonso as his team mate (who’s only had a few good results) Vandoorne should be regularly beating or at least very close to him. McLaren are a shambles though, the car is one of the worst on the ...

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:27 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Leclerc is actually the first Ferrari Driver Academy driver to drive for Ferrari. Obviously this would have been Jules Bianchi in a better world, but that's still a terrible success rate.

In a better world Leclerc would have partnered Jules at Ferrari.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:37 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Can't wait to see how Ferrari and Vettel will fuck this one up again.

While on the subject of fucking...

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:55 pm 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/robertwickens/status/1041435369139568640[/tweet]

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:28 pm 

Philthy82 wrote:
Ferrari to give their failure a fresh new look

So they’re making Seb have a shave and a buzz cut?

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:54 pm 

Makes you wonder who is the real problem, we all assumed Alonso was the problem there, but now Vettel is experiencing the same level of incompetence, and Kimi has experienced it himself more than one, what is it they say about twice is a coincidence, three times a pattern? Syrely not all these driv...

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:53 pm 

Viva, Las Vegas https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmI2-CqW0AEyc-M.jpg:large Looks very different nowadays... https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/10/ac/9710ac28c14537a64327fc67dd1dd3a3.jpg And after F1 was done with Vegas, Indycar turned it into an oval -E1PoR5jhFs

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:59 am 

If I was lando's management I'd have pushed for a 2nd year in F2 because it's not like jumping to Mclaren for next year is going to do anything but harm his reputation further, the way that team is going. If I was Lando’s management I’d be firing myself for placing him in a team that has never show...

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:00 pm 

Well here's a thought to spice up the show for Lewis. Reverse grid?? yes yes...for the previous race winner, them and them alone. Would that be spicy enough for you Lewis? He tried that at Silverstone, kind of. And Seb inadvertently finishes lap one of many GPs each year from last place. So the the...

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:47 pm 

James B wrote:
Gaara wrote:
Vettel got called to the stewards for not slowing enough for the red in FP1

3-place grid penalty. He's got his bottlejob in early this weekend

Seb is testing out Lewis’ “Super Weekend” idea I see

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:54 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
I don't have any, so suck on that.

Duke mistakenly shipped me 2 of the 2016 review BluRays, ones on the way to you just so you can’t make that claim anymore. Suck on that!

Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:12 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Vettel will avoid the Red Bull fight, lead the race, only to break down and watch Lewis cruise to the title.

What kind of breakdown though? A mechanical one like Japan 2017 or an emotional one like Mexico 2016?

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:10 am 

Looks like we're going to get through the season with one brief, championship defining light shower in Germany as the only rain of the season . Curse you, European heatwave of 2018 Not sure if vettel should feel unlucky that the only time it rained he lost a clear opportunity to increase his title ...

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:34 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Gaara wrote:
There's a lot of smoking coming from Hamiltons car...

He seemed to be stressed out over the setup and the team yesterday - apparently the pressure of no pressure at all is being felt...

#stressed

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:28 pm 

Ocon was what, 15th? 16th? If he was 10th or 11th, I could understand wanting to unlap yourself but his race was doomed from the start. I can see the situation from his perspective and the perspective that Max should've been smarter and given more room but at the end of the day, Ocon is at fault in...

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:53 pm 

Verstappen had the race in the palm of his hand and threw it away. Yes Ocon could have / should have backed out going through T1 yet Max should have allowed for more space going through T2. He turned in as if no one was there. Unnecessary. Max had no pressure behind him, should have been more circum...

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:55 am 

Scotty wrote:
kals wrote:
I don’t care who beats who out of Kimi and Kubica, but I would appreciate free beer. You can send me some VB, Carlton, or whatever.

What's the wager then? What are you going to put up?

Do there need to be rules? Why can’t I just get free beer?

Post subject: Re: Toyota enter the BTCC
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:11 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Dipping their toes to see how things go before a proper all out attack?

Does give Speedworks a lot more time to prepare to expand.

Probably neither. Most likely it is to avoid more situations like these...

Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:41 pm 

Have you ever met a flamboyant German? There’s two schools of thought to answer this one... ...with this type of flamboyance https://wtf1.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/219433_496996397047431_662891468_o.jpg ...yet also this (rumoured) type https://cdn-2.motorsport.com/static/img/mgl/0/30000/3900...
Page 54 of 56 [ Search found more than 1117 matches ]