Williams 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Toro Rosso 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Caterham 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Marussia 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Total votes: 154
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:12 pm 
Moderator - Shareholder
Moderator - Shareholder

Grosjean and Massa for having repetitive stupid accidents. Alonso for assuming nobody can pass at Monaco. Despite being passed several times and still not learning.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:20 pm 
Founder of the Yaytree
Founder of the Yaytree

Schumifan wrote:
Genuinely can't believe how many people are voting for Perez. Think I'll save the link to this thread and post it whenever someone moans about how all the drivers are pussies who can't overtake and just like to sit behind each other etc etc.

NOTHING about Perez's drive was farcical.

Agreed. He was one of the few pulling off moves today, and if you are pulling off more moves than others then obviously not every one of them is going to be perfect, particularly at a track like monaco.
Alonso was the one who turned in on him and risked a crash in that incident and the Kimi move was a racing incident IMO, two hard racers who were not going to back down.

But I respect anyone for trying a move and failing rather than sitting behind and complaining that it's impossible to pass.
Better to spend your life apologising for things you've done than waiting to ask for permission that never comes ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaKIE ... 5t9d5PvoHA

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/paulhadsley

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:37 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Perez - Horrible

Chilton - Doesn't belong in F1

Ferrari - Just not their weekend/slow.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:40 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

codename_47 wrote:
Schumifan wrote:
Genuinely can't believe how many people are voting for Perez. Think I'll save the link to this thread and post it whenever someone moans about how all the drivers are pussies who can't overtake and just like to sit behind each other etc etc.

NOTHING about Perez's drive was farcical.

Agreed. He was one of the few pulling off moves today, and if you are pulling off more moves than others then obviously not every one of them is going to be perfect, particularly at a track like monaco.
Alonso was the one who turned in on him and risked a crash in that incident and the Kimi move was a racing incident IMO, two hard racers who were not going to back down.

But I respect anyone for trying a move and failing rather than sitting behind and complaining that it's impossible to pass.
Better to spend your life apologising for things you've done than waiting to ask for permission that never comes ;)

Amen to you both :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 am 

voted Grosjean and Perez.

Grosjean because of a bad weekend with many many mistakes, and cherry on a cake was tail-ending that Toro Rosso and still not fast enough compaired to Kimi. Now it's really time to wake-up.

Perez... Oh my, its good when you try to show that you are good and fast driver and try to overtake, specially in a race that is difficult to overtake, overtaking Button and Alonso was clean and beautiful. Would have been driver of the race without that last incident. It was GP2-like kamikaze-dive, he is going for a gap that isn't really there. Crash was inevitable, if he would have been slipstreaming of driver front of him it would be okay to make a move, but when coming 2 car lengths back to overtake, it's desperate. Surely he should have seen that Räikkönen is blocking inside, so no going there. Destroyed his own race.

But not really blaming 100% Perez in that Kimi's overtake attempt, Kimi did block early and left little room inside, but mistake was that he still turned in the corner when he saw Perez diving in. Crashing was really Kimi's fault, he should just brake to chicane and if Perez couldn't turn in, they both could cut chicane and go on in same places but still Perez shouldn't dive like that, first two passes were brilliant, this wasn't.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:54 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ferrari because both drivers were bad. Chilton for what he did do Maldonado and Grosjean for totally failing in trying to overtake were Perez had showed how to do before.

May vote for Perez, but he at least tried to overtake, and I'll never be against it. Specially because he succeded on Button in such a beautifull manner. Anyway, wont ever banish someone for being brave in this each time more robotic F1. Now Grosjean is just retarded, he just cant think fast to react sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:12 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Altough I am a somewhat Alonso fan, I will give a vote to him. Why he went to the outside all the time in some corners is a mystery to me. 3 drivers were able to overtake him at Monaco.

Furthermore Chilton for the obvious reasons, and Grosjean, how many incidents did he have this weekend?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:42 am 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Massa's crash was obviously a technical issue visible to everyone. Why would someone vote for him?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:50 am 
Moderator - Shareholder
Moderator - Shareholder

acopip wrote:
Massa's crash was obviously a technical issue visible to everyone. Why would someone vote for him?

Because it was identical to the accident he had before on the weekend, which wasn't a technical issue. Unless Ferrari have said otherwise, he just locked up on the bump and then panicked and didn't release the brake.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ferrari have said otherwise

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:59 am 
Moderator - Shareholder
Moderator - Shareholder

Cheers for that. I suppose if it's farce of the weekend then Massa is still a viable bet.