TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 21165 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1536 537 538 539 5401059 Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:34 pm 
Moderator - Shareholder
Moderator - Shareholder

That's a pretty dick move by Denny there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:27 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

De Cesaris fan wrote:
I do wonder why Cassill was dropped by BK in the first place. I thought he did pretty well, looked quick on occasion, and has plenty of years to improve.

I had read that it had something to do with not being able to come to an agreement on the last of the money that may have been owed to him. I don't think it was a performance-related thing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:44 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Westboro Baptist Church will protest at Kansas Speedway because Brad Keselowski didn't act like a backwoods racist homophobe like NASCAR drivers are apparently supposed to do.

Straight from the horse's asshole. Take it for what you will:
Westboro Baptist Chruch wrote:
Westboro Baptist Church will picket the Kansas Speedway, in their end-of-season hunt for glory. Global eyes are on this idol. What is a servant of God to do? PICKET!

When Doomed USA was young and in love with her God, thankful for being delivered from the tyrant's of England, Sunday morning was a time for men to take their little families to church, to thank God and worship Him and sing praises to Him. But this evil nation forgot her God, and like a whorish woman has hopped into bed with every rebel that comes along with a dime in his overalls. God struck this nation and smote her again and again. And for it all, this whore called america has not and will not repent.

The preachers are to blame, so it is perfect that the rebels have abandoned the whore houses called churches. Perfect I say!

On a regular basis, the Lord God who holds the breath of life in HIS hand, who states that HE kills and HE makes alive and there is NONE with him, takes one of your NASCAR "heroes" and casts them into hell. You get right in his face with your rebellion and filthy manner of life, so he gets right into your face and violently rends your "heroes" to pieces and there is NONE to deliver. If you are wise, you will thank God and praise His name, and then when you call upon him in the time of trouble, HE WILL HELP. If not, He will curse you:

Psalm 50:14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother?s son.
21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

God Hates Brad Keselowski!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Fuck them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:03 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cartman wrote:
The Westboro Baptist Church will protest at Kansas Speedway because Brad Keselowski didn't act like a backwoods racist homophobe like NASCAR drivers are apparently supposed to do.

Straight from the horse's asshole. Take it for what you will:
Westboro Baptist Chruch wrote:
Westboro Baptist Church will picket the Kansas Speedway, in their end-of-season hunt for glory. Global eyes are on this idol. What is a servant of God to do? PICKET!

When Doomed USA was young and in love with her God, thankful for being delivered from the tyrant's of England, Sunday morning was a time for men to take their little families to church, to thank God and worship Him and sing praises to Him. But this evil nation forgot her God, and like a whorish woman has hopped into bed with every rebel that comes along with a dime in his overalls. God struck this nation and smote her again and again. And for it all, this whore called america has not and will not repent.

The preachers are to blame, so it is perfect that the rebels have abandoned the whore houses called churches. Perfect I say!

On a regular basis, the Lord God who holds the breath of life in HIS hand, who states that HE kills and HE makes alive and there is NONE with him, takes one of your NASCAR "heroes" and casts them into hell. You get right in his face with your rebellion and filthy manner of life, so he gets right into your face and violently rends your "heroes" to pieces and there is NONE to deliver. If you are wise, you will thank God and praise His name, and then when you call upon him in the time of trouble, HE WILL HELP. If not, He will curse you:

Psalm 50:14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother?s son.
21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

God Hates Brad Keselowski!

I don't see anything in there that explains their beef with Brad Keselowski. The Westboro Baptist "Church" (they're really a hate group calling themselves a church) is nothing but a bunch of sick and disturbed individuals. These people that were happy the 9/11 attacks happened, they are happy when US soliders die overseas, they were happy that the Newtown shootings happened. Just wanted to give you an idea of what kinds of people they are.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

^^ Gotta click the link above for the issue these... Um... People (?) are using for their picket.

But, yes, God hates Brad... So much so that he decided to not intervene to keep him from becoming a Sprint Cup Champion.

More so, if God hates Brad so much, does that mean that Carl Edwards is one of God's tools used in the past to try to smite the evil that is Brad?

Nah, Carl's just a tool and the Westboro Baptist Asshats are a seriously disjointed (and probably very dangerous) borderline wannabe terrorist group.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

As long as people realise what nut jobs they are, and remember that the majority of Christians preach that hate is wrong. Not that I'd even call them Christians *sigh*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:05 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Nutters, I guess they still believe God is the reason the sun goes down at night then?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ian-S wrote:
Nutters, I guess they still believe God is the reason the sun goes down at night then?

And the sun revolves around a flat earth >.<

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:07 pm 
Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that will go over SO well.

Kes fan or not, I see nothing wrong with what he said. Westboro Baptist are just attention seekers.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 pm 
2011 TBK-Light Best Looking Member award winner
2011 TBK-Light Best Looking Member award winner

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
Yeah, that will go over SO well.

Kes fan or not, I see nothing wrong with what he said. Westboro Baptist are just attention seekers.

Everything he said was right.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well at least people are taking a stand against these morons...

A charity founder bought a house directly opposite the Westboro Baptist Church for $81k, waited months and then painted it as a protest against the chuch. Here's what it looks like now and what all the members see directly over the road...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -flag.html

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Apparently God hates grammar too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:49 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We're all screwed then.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 am 
Founder of the Yaytree
Founder of the Yaytree

I'm escaping from my overlord, one of the great tyrant's of England to post this:

Don't talk about them. They crave publicity. Don't give them it. Don't mention their shitty name or their shitty hate crimes dressed up as publicity stunts. Just ignore them because they're like a screaming child who'll act out just to get attention.

I'm sure they want to save America from going to hell, but y'know, protesting at the funerals of Military servicemen who have given their lives for their country probably isn't the best way to sway public opinion towards them....

Less said about them and their faulty logic the better.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIaKIE ... 5t9d5PvoHA

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/paulhadsley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:47 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

LOL

Unfortunately when I tell people I grew up going to a Baptist church, this is what they think of.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:48 am 

Yeah. Best way to deal with them is just walk on by...maybe flip them off, but just walk on by.

They crave attention. We ignore them, eventually they'll just give up.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:53 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member

They're the one group of religious folk that I don't mind seeing bad things happen to them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
They crave attention. We ignore them, eventually they'll just give up.

The only issue with that is these are the kind of people that just do bigger & worse things if ignored, it would be far more beneficial to reclassify them as a cult and then lock them up, but of course we can't do that cos they'll just scream religious persecution.

Ban the lot of them I say, the world would be far further along the evolution scale if it wasn't for religious intervention.

This is the God thread right? not the NASCAR one?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:17 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

They are the biggest bunch of pussies when the Guard shows up on their bikes.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 21165 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1536 537 538 539 5401059 Next