TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 31
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:55 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

First lap crash. Why was Tom Howard so angry with the blue car? Tom wrecked himself like a complete retard at Druids.

Full race again. Well worth watching.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

kals wrote:
I can't wait for this season to be over. Whatever the final result there will be a sense of real disatisfaction. There have been some good races this season but overall the way the championship and "equalisation" rules has been handled has been very poor. To see Plato winning now would be a travesty.

This. I've enjoyed the racing better than last season, whilst it's been great to see new talent such as James Nash and Frank Wrathall doing well, and the new NGTC cars such as the Toyota and the Audi. But yes, the parity has been an utter joke.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:15 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ian-S wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Pigeon was already dead anyway, why else would it just sit there and be hit?

maybe it was deaf?

pretty sure I saw it move just before it get's run over.

Yeah definately put a wing out as the first cars went past. Clearly just a very stupid pigeon.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:51 pm 
Moderator - Shareholder
Moderator - Shareholder

Pigeons just don't give a fuck.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:08 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Apparantly there has been words between Plato and Neal in the last couple of days. During an online radio interview on Tuesday night Plato accused Neal of jumping the start in Sunday's third race. As the story goes, after Sunday's racing finished both Plato and RML were in the stewards office for two hours trying to get Neal penalised.

Go to around 45 seconds for the jump start.

To be honest, it was a jump start and probably worthy of a penalty. But then again Plato's driving out of T1 during Snetterton's first race was probably worthy of a penalty. Same with some of Shedden's driving on occasion this year.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:33 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well I guess that bears remembering as a freebie for Neal this season to keep in mind when it all shakes out. As much as I dread the prospect of Plato winning the championship, it must be said that Neal (and Honda) have made a fair few mistakes this season. If they lose it it won't be all down to Plato's whinging.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

kals wrote:
Apparantly there has been words between Plato and Neal in the last couple of days. During an online radio interview on Tuesday night Plato accused Neal of jumping the start in Sunday's third race. As the story goes, after Sunday's racing finished both Plato and RML were in the stewards office for two hours trying to get Neal penalised.

[youtube]sKvEwef9WUA[youtube]

Go to around 45 seconds for the jump start.

To be honest, it was a jump start and probably worthy of a penalty. But then again Plato's driving out of T1 during Snetterton's first race was probably worthy of a penalty. Same with some of Shedden's driving on occasion this year.

He tried to get Neal to admit he jumped the start but Neal wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Now watch Plato try it at Silverstone...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Philthy82 wrote:
Well I guess that bears remembering as a freebie for Neal this season to keep in mind when it all shakes out. As much as I dread the prospect of Plato winning the championship, it must be said that Neal (and Honda) have made a fair few mistakes this season. If they lose it it won't be all down to Plato's whinging.

Oh I agree. Plato has got a point about the equalisation rules as that is what he and RML were promised before the season. But sadly for him, after 2 years of making himself look like a normal and likeable person, he's now fully used up his behave-like-a-twat quota.

I'm more of a Plato fan than a Neal or Shedden fan but seeing him win will give no sense of satisfaction.

Weirdly, the person who I seem to be leaning towards for the title is Neal. Never thought I'd say that. Eugh! I feel dirty.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous 127 28 29 30 31