TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2702 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1132 133 134 135 136
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:54 am 

NVirkkula wrote:
Rudy88 wrote:
verde20074 wrote:
What impresses me is the fact Vettel has "only" 88% of votes here. I thought it could be at least 95%. 8O

3 people voted for Fisichella, Kubica and Hamilton both had a good race so also a few votes for them.

I should have voted Räikkönen just to show that he's my favourite driver and I'm there for him even on the tough times. :thumbsup:

No seriously. I thought that we would have get rid of ridicilously biassed fanboys with the new forum. Oh well, every circus needs to have few clowns.

No, man, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to face anybody here. That was just a belief of mine. That wasn't a question of "fanboy", but I only wondered we could have reached almost hundred per cent here. Anyway, nice to see different opinions over here. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:15 pm 

Oh 104 pages and motorsport forum here aswell. Nice. Haven visited tbk sites for some weeks now. When i registered here, there wasnt any motorsport discussions yet. Ohh well you guys must have been crazy about the Vettel win! :D

Is Evenstar here too? Have to check... :lol:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2702 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1132 133 134 135 136