Platinum Member

Palmer for embarrassing Pastor
Red Bull for embarrassing Ricciardo
McLaren for embarrassing Alonso, themselves, everyone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Palmer, Stroll and McLaren

Plus a special mention for those bitching about Massa.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:29 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
Palmer for not being F1 material
McLaren for not being F1 material either

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:48 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hamilton for complaining every 5 seconds

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:32 am 
2011 TBK-Light most negative awards, award winner

Palmer - well, yeah
McLaren - obvious
Stroll - spinning on lap 1, then trying to say he got hit

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Stroll - ..............
Palmer - CAR LOW
Hamilton -
McLaren Honda - ugh..... hope this bad luck doesn't transfer series

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:12 am 
The Finnish Paul Page
The Finnish Paul Page

Grosjean was God awful the whole weekend, the race was a farce for him, especially how in the team radio he blamed Palmer for the crash. In what world is he living?

Stroll for just being there, he's not an F1 worthy.

McLaren Honda.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:05 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
Grosjean was God awful the whole weekend, the race was a farce for him, especially how in the team radio he blamed Palmer for the crash. In what world is he living?

Well, he's Crashjean, afterall. The guy has always been plenty quick and has also improved his race craft over the years but, from time to time, he'll always have moments like this. It's his nature :p

In all seriousness, can we just remove Mclaren from the options? They are hors concours. Nobody can surpass them, so just let them off as we all know they will be a huge farce by default.

Hamilton was appaling all weekend, so deservers a vote. Palmer made a stupid mistake on QLF and also qualifies. Grosjean was back to his 2012's dismal crashes

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:10 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NVirkkula wrote:

That incident was 50/50 at best. Grosjean was up the inside and could have backed out, but he had a right to stay in position and wasn't to know Palmer had a Sauber on his outside. Palmer anticipated the Sauber on his outside but ignored Grosjean on his inside. Plus Palmer had at least half a car's space between himself and the Sauber that he could have used, but instead he turned in as if Grosjean wasn't there.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:41 pm 
The Finnish Paul Page
The Finnish Paul Page

Artur Craft wrote:
In all seriousness, can we just remove Mclaren from the options? They are hors concours. Nobody can surpass them, so just let them off as we all know they will be a huge farce by default.

Yeah, there's a joke, then there's a farce, then pathetic and at some point it turns down right sad and awful to watch. It's like a slow motion train wreck that never ends and that you can't turn your face away even if you want to. I've never liked Honda as a car manufacturer, except for S2000, which everyone likes, but damn is this awful to witness. Everyone watching F1 these days should get witness protection because when this inevitably goes tits up no one is willing to tell what they saw. This is just like mafia style brutality.

kals wrote:
NVirkkula wrote:

That incident was 50/50 at best. Grosjean was up the inside and could have backed out, but he had a right to stay in position and wasn't to know Palmer had a Sauber on his outside. Palmer anticipated the Sauber on his outside but ignored Grosjean on his inside. Plus Palmer had at least half a car's space between himself and the Sauber that he could have used, but instead he turned in as if Grosjean wasn't there.

Sorry, but what? I know Palmer is what he is, but that's 100% on Grosjean. He was over three car lengths behind in braking zone entry, then forced it, what, four wide in T2? That's just idiotic, he never had his nose ahead of Palmer and he went to a gap that never was there. Icing on the cake is blaming Palmer for this. "I can't believe why he turned on me like that." Well, dipshit, he didn't turn the car to right in your path, infact, he was steering to left, trying to correct the spin that you starter in the first place. About time to bury the hopes to ever becoming a Ferrari driver. Or maybe throw some slur on Kimi to keep that dream in life support. Mean while, try SpecSavers.

And no, I don't care about Palmer. That's not 50/50, unless you want to blame pedestrian on the crosswalk for causing the damage on your car.

Meanwhile everything looks great for Giovinazzi. Palmer, Grosjean and Magnussen should be out soon. Kimi is going to retire after 2018 and Erikson is going to run out of money. And who knows when Hamilton decides to just fuck off, might be closer than we think.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:49 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NVirkkula wrote:
kals wrote:
NVirkkula wrote:

Sorry, but what? I know Palmer is what he is, but that's 100% on Grosjean. He was over three car lengths behind in braking zone entry, then forced it, what, four wide in T2? That's just idiotic, he never had his nose ahead of Palmer and he went to a gap that never was there. Icing on the cake is blaming Palmer for this. "I can't believe why he turned on me like that." Well, dipshit, he didn't turn the car to right in your path, infact, he was steering to left, trying to correct the spin that you starter in the first place. About time to bury the hopes to ever becoming a Ferrari driver. Or maybe throw some slur on Kimi to keep that dream in life support. Mean while, try SpecSavers.

And no, I don't care about Palmer. That's not 50/50, unless you want to blame pedestrian on the crosswalk for causing the damage on your car.

4-wide into T2? There wasn't anyone on the outside of the Sauber. And anyway, still 50/50.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:58 pm 
The Finnish Paul Page
The Finnish Paul Page

kals wrote:
NVirkkula wrote:
kals wrote:

4-wide into T2? There wasn't anyone on the outside of the Sauber. And anyway, still 50/50.

It was like 10 wide when Grosjean decide to stick his nose in to it, jump the kerb and caused havoc and mayhem. The only good thing about it was that we got to see something memorable in this race.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:57 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NVirkkula wrote:
The only good thing about it was that we got to see something memorable in this race.

For sure, at least it has given us something to discuss.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:49 am 
Admin - Shareholder
Admin - Shareholder

Stroll: Abysmal, not ready for F1 at all.
Palmer: Worse than abysmal. How can he wake up on a morning, look at himself in the mirror and thnk "I'm an F1 driver"?
McLaren: A joke repeating itself to the point that it's no longer funny.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:00 am 

Stroll reminds me of that kid in school who skipped a couple of grades because their parents said so, but clearly wasn't up to it

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:45 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

- Stroll
- Palmer
- Grosjean

We should get 4 options to pick, since McLaren will always be one of them.