TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1283 posts ]  Go to page Previous 157 58 59 60 6165 Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:30 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Location: Joined 1st TBK: November 25th, 2005 ***Joelma Building, Sao Paulo***
6 the same as usual

a decent job from FOM, but a crap from local feed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:30 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

The SpeedTV guys blamed Raikkonen for it, saying he checked everyone up. While I like Ferrari/Kimi, I was definitely rooting for Fisi, I mean who knows when he'll get another chance like that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

RtN wrote:
Talladega wrote:
And all I'm saying is that everybody was saying Räikkönen was done, worst driver ever, etc. He just won with a car that scored a whooping 0 points for most of the season, which is no small feat for the allegedly "terrible" driver he is, he just showed that he's still alive and able to win races. Yet everyone's whining here.

Massa managed to score 22 points in the supposedly rubbish car, so I don't know what the problem was for Raikkonen.

Kimi lost garunteed points due to Ferrari inepititude in Sepang. Don't know what happened in China with his engine but has been solid since then.

Scored the first points for the team in Bahrain. Ferrari dropped the ball Q1 in Spain. Podium in Monaco. Turkey was his own fault messing up his start and he admitted it.
However since Silverstone he has been great. Strategy conspired against him in Silverstone and favoured Massa who got outqualified. Would have finished 3rd or 4th in Nurburgring if his car didn't fail and has finished on the podium for three straight races. Including a victory.

If the Force India was so great he has also managed victory in a car that wasn't the best around the circuit. The car has been no better than 3rd best for any of the last three weekends either.
People complain about KERS but the KERS system is avaliable to all teams. The fact that only Mclaren and Ferrari now use it isn't their fault. They suffered with shite cars initially but have steadily improved throughout the season to get to the point where KERS is an advantage.

If Raikkonen's drive was ALL the car then so was Fisichella's. Oh well its cool to bash Kimi huh. TBK never changes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:36 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Raikkonen.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:40 pm 
Champion GIF Maker
Champion GIF Maker

kudos to Vettel in press conference :ohmy:
|
V

SirVanhan wrote:
Ferrari cheats.

Blame Fia's stewards

8 points. Best race this season!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:41 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

mann i really angry at grosejan and algu or whatever he calls, mann i would relly like to know wtf gives so young drivers a 800hp car, they just made the car licence test, mann and today showed that totaly unexpirenced drivers dont know what the are doing, and the result is the take inocent drivers out as well, they lock up and crash others, if i were lewis or jenson, i would slap their faces, and send them back to gp2 -- there they can make such shit as they did today

wd for kimi, but if he hadnt kers, fisico would whoop his ass, count on force india in monza

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

alex1369 wrote:
mann i really angry at grosejan and algu or whatever he calls, mann i would relly like to know wtf gives so young drivers a 800hp car, they just made the car licence test, mann and today showed that totaly unexpirenced drivers dont know what the are doing, and the result is the take inocent drivers out as well, they lock up and crash others, if i were lewis or jenson, i would slap their faces, and send them back to gp2 -- there they can make such shit as they did today

wd for kimi, but if he hadnt kers, fisico would whoop his ass, count on force india in monza

Shut up.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:49 pm 

Gael wrote:
The SpeedTV guys blamed Raikkonen for it, saying he checked everyone up. While I like Ferrari/Kimi, I was definitely rooting for Fisi, I mean who knows when he'll get another chance like that.

same here ... btw Kimi clearly misused 1st corner tarmac but it is legal *whistle*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:52 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Talladega wrote:
poop wrote:
True, but not authorized.

Why didn't he receive a penalty then?

Shhh...

Anti-Kimsters will pull the FIA-Ferrari conspiracy theory from their sleeves

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Magnifico wrote:
RtN wrote:
Talladega wrote:
And all I'm saying is that everybody was saying Räikkönen was done, worst driver ever, etc. He just won with a car that scored a whooping 0 points for most of the season, which is no small feat for the allegedly "terrible" driver he is, he just showed that he's still alive and able to win races. Yet everyone's whining here.

Massa managed to score 22 points in the supposedly rubbish car, so I don't know what the problem was for Raikkonen.

Kimi lost garunteed points due to Ferrari inepititude in Sepang. Don't know what happened in China with his engine but has been solid since then.

Scored the first points for the team in Bahrain. Ferrari dropped the ball Q1 in Spain. Podium in Monaco. Turkey was his own fault messing up his start and he admitted it.
However since Silverstone he has been great. Strategy conspired against him in Silverstone and favoured Massa who got outqualified. Would have finished 3rd or 4th in Nurburgring if his car didn't fail and has finished on the podium for three straight races. Including a victory.

If the Force India was so great he has also managed victory in a car that wasn't the best around the circuit. The car has been no better than 3rd best for any of the last three weekends either.
People complain about KERS but the KERS system is avaliable to all teams. The fact that only Mclaren and Ferrari now use it isn't their fault. They suffered with shite cars initially but have steadily improved throughout the season to get to the point where KERS is an advantage.

If Raikkonen's drive was ALL the car then so was Fisichella's. Oh well its cool to bash Kimi huh. TBK never changes.

if if if

Massa also lost at least 5 points in China when his car packed up under the SC. Spain was entirely 100% Raikkonen's fault, and the man himself admitted as such in the interview afterwards.

Silverstone was unlucky for Raikkonen relative to Massa, but he should have qualified better, or, if he knew the car wasn't fast enough to qualify any better, he or Ferrari should've tanked it up. He qualified 9th and was only the second car to pit.

Nurby was pure bad luck and he did get short-changed out of 5 points. And from there on he's been a better driver to an extent. But we don't know to what extent as he hasn't had a yardstick.

Justin Wilson ¦ 1978-2015

Yeah, I know he's mad and I don't care. I do not care. I did not care then. I do not care now. I'm here to race him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:53 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:56 pm 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

alex1369 wrote:

I´m glad slow ass Button finally got DNF. And it wasn´t fully Grosjeans fault.

With that speed Button doesn´t deserve to become world champion. Vettel is the man atm.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:00 pm 

Raikkonen is the man! :p :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 pm 
Belgian Waffle.
Belgian Waffle.

Whofan wrote:
7 - One of the better races so far this season. It had decent action most of the way through

Same.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:02 pm 

9. Great passes, interesting close battle for the win.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:06 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Which dumbfuck voted Alguersuari? LOL 8O

Last edited by American Dragon on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:09 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

1. boring boring boring, I keep saying this but why are FOM not using all their gimmicks they introduced over the years? Even Brundle mentioned there was no more fuel calculation graphics after a pitstop, I don't think they've used that graphic all year.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member

8. best race of the season, we actually saw a decent amount of overtaking. And there was a fight for the race win untill the end.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1283 posts ]  Go to page Previous 157 58 59 60 6165 Next