TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 16 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:22 pm 

Evenstar wrote:
Yo 'sup everyone, just dropping by to share a new video I made, second part coming soon :D

Nice movie, Evenstar. :thumbsup:

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:21 am 

How ever, that list is just utter rubbish. We've already talked about Schumacher's position and Villeneuve and Alonso. But where the hell is Kimi Räikkönen? You know, Ferrari's last champion? He's way better than Massa and should be on the list one spot higher than Alonso somewhere around 10th spot...

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:57 pm 

I still cannot understand the argument that Kimi was poor in 2009, or that he'd lost his motivation and was tired of F1. Fisichella proved it was a difficult car to drive, and by the end of the season Ferrari were putting all their efforts into 2010. Yet Kimi scored 39 points in the final 8 races. M...

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:52 pm 

I still cannot understand the argument that Kimi was poor in 2009, or that he'd lost his motivation and was tired of F1. Fisichella proved it was a difficult car to drive, and by the end of the season Ferrari were putting all their efforts into 2010. Yet Kimi scored 39 points in the final 8 races. ...

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:07 pm 

This thread proves conclusively that the thing missing from F1 these days is female TBKers turning up and shaking the cobwebs out. Thank you, @
Evenstar
:thumbsup:

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:42 pm 

Ferrari for completely fucking up Räikkönens race with a ridiculous (even with modern Ferrari standards) strategy.
Vettel for throwing his toys so far out the pram they landed somewhere in Guatemala.
Sky Sports for not even trying to give a non-biased view of F1 nowadays.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:18 am 

Evenstar wrote:
BWOAH

Silverstone 2007 : Both spotted by the cameras in person waving a giant Finnish flag and as a picture on David Coulthard's Red Bull = RESPECT ! :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:02 pm 

Montoya's chat with Raikkonen at the Mexican GP

Enviado desde mi HTC 10 mediante Tapatalk

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:48 pm 

dry race

Lewis finally wins in Brazil, blessed by God

Max divebombs someone

Vettel cries

Ferrari fuck up Kimi's strategy

Lucky Rosberg ends second

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:24 am 

Kimi 10-10 Vettel

Multi Coloured BWOAH to that indeed

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:00 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
I don't think it's overreacting to say F1 just dodged a bullet with Raikkonen/Ocon

That was scary as fuck

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:04 am 

@NVirkkula please know that while we disagree with you, continue to post. We need good discussion points around here. Also I can't believe that I have been nodding my head in agreement with stuff Scotty has been saying lately...what the fuck is happening to me!!! lol. Bwoah, I'm not expecting every...

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:36 pm 

I hope Kimi goes "full circle" with his helmet next year and resurrect his 2001 design

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:52 pm 

Who is this Karen poster people keep referencing? Has she blocked me? :whistling: I think Kimi's reputation has been harmed a bit by his last few years. If he'd have not come back after his sabbatical he would've been lamented as one of the true missed greats of the sport, ditto if he'd retired afte...

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:19 am 

I think what it comes down to is some people think the sport needs more characters like Kimi, results be damned, and for others, wins and championships are all that matter The Kimi/Hunt/Berger type are needed imo. We all lament the lack of colourful characters then get outraged when they show emotio...

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:12 pm 

@NVirkkula Could I suggest that you add Scotty to your "Ignore" list rather than resort to name-calling? Thanks. I think you're right, Neil, there's no way to beat narrow-minded troll by trolling with him. What was I thinking? It's like mud wrestling with stupid pig, he drags you down to ...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 16 matches ]