TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 1:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1445 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:37 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Alonso has done his talking on the track and is now sweet-talking the team over the radio.

They would be utterly stupid to try favouring Lance now.

And yet, they haven't told him who hit him on lap 1.... :lol:

It's gonna go south at some point, enjoy it while it lasts ;)

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:33 pm 

McLaughlin's fault. Completely lost control. Yeah, he was on cold tyres Grosjean knew that and forced the issue against a car that he knew wouldn't be able to tun in sufficiently, he could've just let him slide through the corner and got him on the exit, but showed nothing but short term thinking N...

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:47 pm 

And into the wall, who was that? Rosenquvist! Rosenquvist in the wall! Oh this is awful! Oh this is quite appaling! This is the worst start to an Indycar race that I have seen in the WHOLE of my LIFE!

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:09 pm 

I'd like to take this opportunity to raise a point about the 2003 season. Am I crazy, or is there a general sentiment out there that this was a boring season? Because like codename says: coming off the utter and complete domination that Ferrari laid down in 2002, 2003 was an absolute barnburner. Ri...

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:33 am 

Article somewhere said that Mercedes stayed with the concept of last year because the hypothetical performance in the chassis is so good. Wouldn't be the first time a team was blinded by the dazzling numbers the computer spit back and wasted their efforts chasing performance that only exists in the...

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:08 pm 

Red Bull should be worried if Alonso can outpace Perez, especially if the limits on their aero development start to bite later in the season. I would absolutely all be for a Max vs Fernando battle this season, neither of them is gonna lift out of anything if they're side by side, it'd take about 2 ...

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:04 pm 

So at some point tomorrow, Max will arrive in 2nd place and red bull will have to make the call

Enjoy it while you can, Sergio ;)

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:05 am 

Schumifan wrote:
Fire on the #01!

Fire in the taco bell!

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:32 pm 

Wasn't there also pretty-near universal condemnation of that decision at the time? I am sure we all criticised it as it happened. I don't think I've ever been as angry about anything during an F1 race as that. And also the time in Nurburgring when a Manor caught fire and they only threw the SC when...

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:48 pm 

The main benefit of the sprint in my book was they seemed to have a knock on effect in making the race on Sunday better due to some drivers being out of position

Taking that element out of it really ruins the point of it... :slaphead:

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:21 pm 

2 Reds in the gordon spice (pre 89 touring cars IIRC) Trophy, first one missed by the cameras and the second well caught by everyone except Jake Hill who loses his Ford Capri at St Mary's: https://www.youtube.com/embed/gmS5A_8zdlo?clip=Ugkx5ElhiLphqwrwu6tx4XYbBx3WZY6xmXIC&clipt=EPr0mgUYhZCdBQ

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:43 pm 

So now Formula 1 is the "throw a race interruption for any reason at all" and Indycar is the "The Race Must be kept green at all costs, restart stalled cars under green" series?

How things change in racing lol

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:23 pm 

Doesn't take much to be labelled "Start Chaos" these days does it? :lol:

Post subject: Re: Dega
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:17 pm 

Looks like he's moving in the car.....

*Edit* yeah he's out

Post subject: Re: Dega
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:22 pm 

Onboard cameraman doing a classic Newman 09 by focusing on the wrong car on the left as a the car on the right flips massively down the backstraight :lol:

That was a miracle anyone caught that accident at all tbh

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:26 am 

.....Of Alabama

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:23 pm 

is just a disaster waiting to happen Why? If the car has crashed or is otherwise in a difficult position then they will put the yellow out immediately. If the car has either pulled over or spun off, they will use a local yellow and it remains perfectly safe. This isn't F1 where the drivers don't ob...

Posted: Sun May 21, 2023 11:40 am 

Snetterton is the BTCC's worst track, change my mind

Too many corners, too much field spread

Posted: Sat May 27, 2023 1:51 pm 

He'll be there, just in shadow form only and referred to only as "The Canadian" and "Vanwall number 1" until they pay him enough for next year

Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 10:06 am 

Why the f from p9 there's 41s gap?? There will be some drama. Two laps under SC and Crawford somehow ended up 35 secs behind Stanek so Martins is still in points after DT :lol: The big gap is because they're all lapped cars that were let through and Micheal Masi in race control didn't wait for them...
Page 69 of 73 [ Search found more than 1445 matches ]