TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1439 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 pm 

They were ahead, which is all that matters. Alonso if you think you're faster OVERTAKE HIM

/Canada 2005.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am 

Speedworx wrote:
Great race!

See? Told you it was shit.... ;)

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:04 pm 

i just want to one day see alonso have to take team orders for massa Here's a fun statistic: Massa has never won a race since Alonso moved to Ferrari. Well he'd pretty much won Hockenhiem 2010, hence the controversy. Paul di Resta's engineer radioed him during Q2 to say "Don't shake your head ...

Post subject: Re: 2013 WTCC Discussion
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 pm 

Come join the party in here, WTCC soon if it isn't delayed:

http://www.justin.tv/49nns49#/w/5193619728/2

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:41 pm 

This isn't the V8 Supercar thread, Wil.

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:45 pm 

coldtyre, I appreciate and like the racing action that ensued, but I condemn the mindset and behavior on Vettel's part that lead to it. What he did, goes against my morals and ethics. That's the difference. I condem the mindset on Red Bull's part that thought it necessary to call off the racing dur...

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:34 am 

Wow, very impressive finishes for a couple of 16 year olds making their series debuts. Chase Elliott and Erik Jones both with top 10's. The changes to the age limits in the truck series is allowing us to get a glimpse into Nascar's future. Great! Maybe in a couple of years they can graduate to the ...

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 am 

Drivers bitching about a guy who wins too much? It's like 1997 all over again. I don't recall drivers bitching all that much in either '97 or '98... I know the fans sure as hell did. haha If only twitter was Invented In the 90s.... @Theintimidator congrats to the rainbow car on yet another win #fag...

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:35 am 

I agree, and shall round off this evening of posting by quoting the thoughts of a friend of mine: "Looks like this might suffer from the same old car movie fail (an endless amount of gears to shift into when needed), but otherwise should be interesting. And it is very nice to see this era of F...

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:17 pm 

A nice third race and I've just realised the stream I'm viewing has an archive so I can "rewind" and watch what I missed...sweeeet Probably will do that after Indycar ;) got a link? wouldn't mind seeing the clio race http://www.justin.tv/srfcsheepy1977 Look at the history at the bottom, t...

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:42 pm 

If it happened in the Burnout series of games you'd call that a classic takedown....

Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:45 pm 

Arca brakes as fuck....

Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:12 pm 

Marriott is still an awful commentator, deciding to list the various countries that the drivers are from during turn 1 and 2 of the START...jesus man, it's the most exciting part of the race, pay attention to the action.... :yuk:

Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:40 pm 

Having Danica in the field is the competition yellow.

Posted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:48 pm 

Please finish this race before the BTCC starts tomorrow...

Only 11 hours 30 mins left....

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:37 am 

Begin debating whether Minor or Major air list for the next 10 pages I vote minor... Hangtime wise, it was pretty major. Height, not so much. If there were an in between, I'd say moderate air. Time vs height? Well this is going to throw the entire Air list into TURMOIL if this system was adopted!

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:25 am 

They better GWC or I'm gonna rip off everyone's roof flaps before the green tomorrow

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 am 

Awww, thread was fun when we were all hyped up and getting good racing...

Now it's just bitching and arguments...

I'm hauling ass outta here like an Australian fan spying a flying car coming towards him at Symmons Plains...
GET IT NOW ESBEN????

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:12 pm 

Fox wrote:
Stream anyone?

http://motorstv101.blogspot.com/2012/06/stream-12.html

Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:21 pm 

Bah any time a driver I pull for looks like they're having a good run, it ends badly :(

Based on this expect Montoya to flip at DEGA
Page 7 of 72 [ Search found more than 1439 matches ]