It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1442 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:10 pm 

Dixon always wins the worst races :whistling:

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:56 pm 

my only complaint to Formula E is their reluctance to do more races on proper permanent tracks rather than street tracks filled with chicanes but if that keeps F1 away from more street races, so be it It's a philosophical thing. FE wants to be in the cities because it wants show off the technology ...

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:42 pm 

They won’t do that because if they did then you’d realise the cars are no faster than an old Formula Ford. This is the point. I think that the automotive industry has closed itself off in a lie to the public: the false promess that electric cars will eventually reach the same range and/or speed tha...

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:48 pm 

2 Heures Du Track Limits

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:27 am 

I've honestly no idea how in this era of PETA and caring more for animals, sports like Horse and Greyhound racing still exist Oh wait, I do, it's because it's mainly posh people that benefit from them and they make shit tons of money for the betting fraternity I always did wonder what would happen i...

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:26 pm 

Another reason why this track is so bad: When they cut to Sainz onboard, even after 4 years of racing here, I couldn't exactly work out where he was on the track, final corner or turn 4 or....??? Almost every other track, even the new ones, you know exactly where the car is on track when the directo...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:35 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
I’ve never heard anybody pronounce it any different to “ Porsch”.

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:29 pm 

funny that when Alonso clinched the second title and was going to McLaren the first time, alongside Schumacher's first retirement I really thought that he would dominate and even reach the 7th title because he was young and on fire but then Hamilton arrived He has no-one else to blame but himself a...

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:08 pm 

Dutch singer Floor Jansen will sing the Dutch national anthem during the Dutch GP. You might know her from the band nightwish. Also check this performance: https://youtu.be/plCScjvDOJM It’s summer break so boring news time Floor is amazing! Big fan! And most likely the most exciting 2 minutes of th...

Post subject: Re: 2022 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:29 am 

So a justified 5 second penalty for cutting Les Combes at the start and gaining an advantage has just been rescinded by the stewards. Jesus Christ, doesn't matter who is in there, it's always a shit show of the exact wrong decisions :O All that extra gravel and they didn't add it to the places where...

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:52 pm 

trout wrote:

I've got a good reply to that announcement coming up:

There is no reply

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:54 am 

"We definitely need more teams don't we Stefano" "No, we have a market, it is a business and it makes the teams stronger financially to be 20 instead of 24" "We need more seats for all these up and coming talented drivers to find a berth in Formula 1 though don't we?" &...

Post subject: Re: 2022 Formula Regional
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:51 pm 

SC Start for no reason

If only this rain would've happened in the Clio Race :8:

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:13 pm 

Watch this crazy finish in the clio cup race from the A1 ring from 40:40 :8: :8: :8:

short clip here:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxikAZ8tFSvJ ... yKSb4asu0S

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:25 pm 

Callum Illot's statement is a load of horse shit when you consider Indycar races are way more about saving Fuel than they are racing full throttle, probably more than any other series in the world Their red tyres go off pretty fast too so they are looking after them, it's just they're saving fuel so...

Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:21 am 

They've already had someone in the garden at the final chicane on the FRIDAY :8:

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx3u3B-Vo5tl ... XkUAhSikkL

Post subject: Re: 2022 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:50 pm 

Once again people forgetting the rollhoop exists and crediting all to the halo That accident would've have been any different without the Halo, only slightly easier for Mansell to get out without it afterwards The Halo is an important safety device don't get me wrong, but it just gets all the credit...

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:09 pm 

The Singapore sling was the only good thing about this place. :whistling: Oh it's had some good moments, Vettel single handedly ruining his chance at a world title with Ferrari with a swerve off the start, that crazy Massa pass where he nearly crashed but somehow got by over the bridge, Schumacher's...

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:18 am 

Jennie Gow might be a bit delayed at arriving at Singapore as she's stuck on the runway at Heathrow after an unsafe release for a Singapore airlines plane sends it clipping the wing of another. https://twitter.com/JennieGow/status/1575222796061646850 Now they're having a committee meeting about it! ...

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:52 pm 

Ap0c wrote:
Any other stream, that aces one sucks

https://dd12streams.com/

Quick, the race is about to start here again
Page 66 of 73 [ Search found more than 1442 matches ]