TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1442 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:57 pm 

Safety has to come first, you can't run around with the halo on and say these are the safest cars in F1 history and keep increasing the weight limit for more safety innovations year on year and then suddenly not care about putting them all on walking sticks or even wheelchairs in their later lives I...

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:58 am 

Whether or not you think it benefits any one team, I don't think anyone could argue doing nothing was an option. Drivers up and down the grid have been complaining about it, not just Merc drivers, and at Baku even the Mclaren was porpoising. Who gives a fuck whatever impact it has on this already d...

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:01 am 

gkmotorsport wrote:
JJ wrote:
Phantom VSC.

Visibris! A beer can in the best NASCAR tradition :lol:

If that's all it takes to bring out a VSC i can see that happening about 5 times on Sunday

The teams will be sending friends and families of team personell to throw the can over at the appropriate moment :whistling:

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:51 pm 

24 YEAR old tyres Crofty?, jesus christ, I know they're cost capping this year but that's a bit extreme

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:31 pm 

The changes for 2010 turned silverstone from a Hungary level bore (in the dry) to one of the best tracks on the calender for overtaking, the new wellington straight especially, but I love the flat out blast of Abbey to the tight section of the loop where it's possible to pass on the inside or even t...

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:20 pm 

Have any of you thought of....just not using those words at all and getting along with the world as it evolves instead of just drawing a line in the sand and saying "This far, and no further" The leaps some people go to here to say "Well, I just wanna use these highly offensive words ...

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:58 pm 

HUGE crash in FF200, just looked up to see a car flying through the air down the back straight... :8:

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:03 pm 

Car1os

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:26 pm 

Youtube editor version of the flight:

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxngs3_4Ab5K ... sj70JzXt63

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:43 pm 

Spare a thought for the poor protesters, who ran out onto the track on lap 1 intending to stop the race, yet by the time the cars got to them the race was already stopped and no-one will probably ever know they were there, unlike that raving lunatic priest running across the course in 03 Those poor,...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:37 pm 

Inb4 ban gravel traps A larger gravel trap would've rolled him before and dissipated the energy before the wall Nah, gravel and rolling cars aren't that predictable. A larger gravel trap could have just as easily pitched him higher into the air. All tarmac and he'd have stayed on his lid and ground...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:33 pm 

De Cesaris fan wrote:
Lewis - tyres are still strong.

What parallel universe is this?

Still think they run opposite code so watch for him to pit within 5 laps... :whistling:

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:17 pm 

I wouldn't go anywhere near Max if I was Mick loL

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:26 pm 

A GOOD RACE

Flipperz, Mistakes, unreliability, team mate hits, strategy wins, strategy fails, late race SC and restart drama and almost a pass on the line, could we ask for any more?

Damn son, 10/10

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:53 pm 

Ironic 2 is how the people who condemn Verstappen for every move he made, are the same who go mental when you say something negative about Hamilton. Ironic 3 is Max was bitching on the radio all day today and the same people that point out when Lewis is complaining about tyres every 5 mins in a rac...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:46 pm 

What if it's Max that ends up being the cause of a VSC that ends up with Hamilton winning

Oh the ironies would be delicious lol

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:59 pm 

Oh well, it's a sprint weekend, they're always better when Lewis is down the field and has to fight his way back through :whistling:

Post subject: Re: Atlanta + Mid-Ohio
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:13 pm 

Soul Reaver wrote:
Any stream?

http://aces3.usite.pro/arca-midoh.html

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:46 am 

Wow, Formula E champion gets about as much respect as winning a Gran Tourismo race. I mean, Formula E is not much more than electric karts with wings so yeah... It hardly gets any attention in media, I have not seen many races but the races that I saw did not encourage me to see more, and the only ...

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:23 pm 

I'm probably the only motorsport fan there is that doesn't give a shit about what they sound like TBH I grew up watching a lot of Sci-fi shows, so the more we move towards the cars quietly humming (and maybe hovering :p ) the cooler they'll sound for me I've never been into being deafened by loud no...
Page 65 of 73 [ Search found more than 1442 matches ]