TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1443 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:57 pm 

My point is that it´s boring to see the fanboys (on each side) repeat the same thing over and over and over again. We get it, you don´t agree with it, now give it a rest. What's also boring is "true race fans" posting about what the fanboys are doing and dragging all that here like they'r...

Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:00 pm 

Oh this won't backfire at all...nope...not at all. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/why-new-race-control-directive-leaves-f1-drivers-facing-tough-calls/ar-AAVtSYd?ocid=msedgntp Teams and drivers will decide themselves if they have to give a place back for an off the track pass. They hav...

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:48 am 

Don't Drive to Survive

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:56 am 

Quite high

No wonder he had to go to the Haas-pital

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:17 pm 

Thank god refuelling is banned and he no longer has to short(s) fill Breaking the fun chain here, but remember that race at Magny-Cours where Schumacher won by stopping one more time than initially planned (4 stops total)? It was so preposterous that I about gave up on Formula 1 that day. I remembe...

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:10 pm 

I've not seen another corner across the whole of motorsports that does more to PREVENT a car getting a run on the car in front than the final hairpin at long beach It feels like the front "straight" needs to be at least twice as long so the cars can recover the distance lost by running thr...

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:40 pm 

Newgarden wins the race but Pagenaud the best in the new garden

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:44 pm 

He reminds me of George R R Martin

In that he has a big beard and promises things about the future that he never delivers

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:45 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
New car isn't doing much to liven this place up.

I'm sure the Frances are already on the phone to get them to dig up the corners and increase the banking to whatever ridiculous angle they'd need to get plate racing here... :whistling:

Post subject: Re: BTCC 2022.
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:33 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
If he pays why not….?

That's the point, he tends not to then promises he will, while still enjoying the benefits as if he had paid in full

But surely these people are smart enough to demand cash up front.....surely? :whistling:

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:02 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
they only need to add a little downforce and it'll be perfect

You spelt horsepower wrong

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:42 pm 

lC7B2c_gWOg LOL at that still from the video, the uploader must've searched through a few mins before he found the one frame to add to the Will Power funny faces collection Reminds me when we randomly had a thread on here with a chain of drivers pulling stupid faces, peak TBK, it started with this:...

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:02 am 

IMO it's the 2nd best setup for Bristol after it's original panel beating layout Everything was great, they tried to "fix it", made it shit, tried to fix it again, made it shit, then added dirt and it's at least something unique on the schedule I agree it'd be better if they just took the ...

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:56 pm 

Score 1 for the sprint race format at least To get a wet qualy you have to have it at 5pm on a Friday evening, and I'd much rather have watched that old school qualy session with mistakes, sliding, no grip and red flags than whatever standard, run to program qualy we'd have got at 2pm on a Sat after...

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:36 pm 

I don't think I've ever seen a crash on the inside of Piratella in all my time watching F1 :-o

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:43 pm 

EAS wrote:
Magnussen waived massively after Tamburello

:wave:

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:05 pm 

Finally the Sprint delivered what it promised. It has to be said. By erasing the effects of a spicy qualifying which would've given us a mixed grid, and allowing the faster cars to get back to their normal positions? Cool. If it wasn't a sprint race format, it wouldn't have been a spicy qualifying ...

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:20 pm 

rcrossin wrote:
No twitch streams?

Yes. But it seems to be low quality:

https://www.twitch.tv/beau420

Posted: Sun May 01, 2022 12:30 pm 

nicko23 wrote:
Amazing save by Marciello during Q2 for Sprint Cup at Brands Hatch today: :8: :8:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8agsg3

Also within this video towards the end, in a more in your face version ;)(

Posted: Sun May 01, 2022 6:17 pm 

One day Indycar will realise that talking about fuel milage so much is not a great way to sell this racing

Maybe, I dunno, letting them go flat out and not talking about how much they have to save fuel immediately after the green might be a way to go....but that's crazy talk
Page 63 of 73 [ Search found more than 1443 matches ]