TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1443 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:48 pm 

To Midland? Also: Is that Mansell in the first picture? yep, I'm amused he didn't had a heart attack driving that one He probably did, and was able to resuscitate himself while losing only 4 tenths/lap. He actually accidentally switched off his pacemaker on his final lap (that obviously would've be...

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:54 am 

They can't show publicly that anything was wrong, so expect Masi to be "promoted" within the next year to save face and get a new race director in that actually follows the rulebook and doesn't go rogue based on a team boss shouting in his ear (or do the opposite because he's pissed off wi...

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:00 pm 

micha wrote:
Prost is out at Alpine

BWT set to enter a sponsor.

I guess that's the only punishment left to dole out to his F1 career after that new angle of Japan 1989 :mrgreen:

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:55 pm 

What happened to Herbie Blash's role? The guy used to be Whiting's shadow in race control before. I wonder if they ever replaced his deputy role with someone qualified to backup Masi. It's just too involved of a role to handle singlehandedly. Masi was the backup I think, there to learn everything a...

Post subject: Re: LA Coliseum (Cup)
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:00 pm 

I kinda like the look of the new cars, fwiw

All the build up to this event and I forgot we had the new cars.... 8O

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:58 am 

I wish the sport could have the cigarette money without the cigarettes. This. I understand the need to cut back the advertising, but it so unfairly hit motorsport that I've always been bitter about the anti smoking lobby. Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk I mean the world is a 100% better place...

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:39 am 

Congrats everyone, Racism is OVER, F1 said so!

One step forwards, 2 steps back

(Obviously we can still do whatever we want at silverstone, because we're just that special/british bias/red arrows will actually launch missles at anyone not taking a knee...whatever ;) )

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:39 pm 

Bahrain - Lewis is allowed to gain an advantage from track limits 29 times before being warned. This likely won him the race. Either everybody should have been told that they could do this, or it should have been a warning after the first couple of times. Not a great decision. Thinking back on this...

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:05 am 

Reading today that they initially thought the new cars would be 3-4 seconds slower than the 2021 cars, but now they're saying they'll only be 0.5 seconds slower. They'll be faster lol, always happens Then the FIA will save face by saying "Yeah but, imagine how much faster they would've been if...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2022
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:31 am 

CAN'T SEE SHIT ON THIS ONBOARD,FOX

Post subject: Re: Fontana (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:14 pm 

It's actually kinda refreshing to hear of people losing the cars all by themselves instead of them being so slow and with so much downforce they're practically on rails...

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:33 pm 

Chromecasts and everything, thanks!

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:45 pm 

For those that don't have Sky Sports here is a stream that is working. http://fomny.com/Video-2/United-kindom/Sky-sport/stream/Sky-sport-F1.php And the Merc side pods kinda reminds me of the Modena of 1990. The Merc does look pretty crazy. I can 100% see them being protested for sure. Thanks, this ...

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:50 am 

Oh boy do you guys love a good joke until it’s one that makes you feel uncomfortable. He’s changing his middle name, something that will never, ever be used, it’s hardly a massive gesture to his Mum, if he really wanted to do that he would double barrel his surname like a lot of people do, my siste...

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:04 am 

Just use the Champcar track from 2007, tast:

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:16 pm 

Didnt they created a chicane before that tunnel pit entrance section?. I remember something vague with crazy crashes over there. Yeah I think the track layout would've been revised for 2008 had Champcar not been BETRAYED :whistling: I can't really remember much of the race, but I do remember the ra...

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:46 pm 

They could easily get the second groove working but they don’t want pack racing so they won’t add the downforce needed. Adding downforce is cheating, and just results in foot to the floor, hug the white line boredom for the drivers I'd much prefer to watch drivers being challenged by their cars tha...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:01 am 

I fucking hate this era of any approaching rain=red flag Another instance where the American Lawyer system has contrived to ruin people of any kind of fun and enjoyment becuase of the 1 out of a million chance something bad might happen The final hour would've been an amazing wet finish if it had be...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:10 am 

So Max on pole by half a sec? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Red Bull 2022 Drivers and Constructors world champions, won by Hungary Yeah, what a bummer it won't be Lewis and Toto :cry: You can't really criticise a potential year of dominance when you've spent 7 years celebrating dominance t...

Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:44 pm 

It's funny how, when we think back of seasons past, we absolutely all forget this part of the season where we just don't know who is compettitive or not People just forget the part of the season just before the season when it's all speculation and guesswork Enjoy it while it lasts people, there's on...
Page 62 of 73 [ Search found more than 1443 matches ]