TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1443 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:45 pm 

God I love this track

It's everything an F1 track should be, the antethesis of next week's venue, which is everything an F1 track shouldn't be

Great race.

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:59 pm 

The thing about it is, it's just so needless Max had zero benefit to staying ahead of Checo, and nothing to lose really either Checo needed the points badly, and Max didn't let him through to let him know his place in the team "Thank Checo so much, he defended like a lion!" *12 months late...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:42 pm 

"I have my reasons, I'm not going to tell you them, but I explained my reasons and the team and Checo must accept that" "What are those reasons Max" "I'm not going to get into that, but I have my reasons for doing what I did" What a bullshit, non-answer from Max He basi...

Post subject: Re: Formula 4 Championships
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:22 pm 

Here's the clip:

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:59 pm 

The Indian Racing League is a thing that will happen. 4 rounds (2 in a Hyderabad street circuit and 2 around Madras Circuit) across November and Decemebr in Wolf GB08 Thunders, which the promoters are trying to convince everyone that they are F3-level cars. https://wolfracingcars.com/wp-content/upl...

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:28 am 

So this is what Max said after the race about his collision with Hamilton Asked by Sky Sports F1 for his take on the clash after the race, Verstappen questioned Hamilton’s approach, saying: “To be honest, I went around the outside, and I immediately felt he was not going to leave space. I just went...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:23 pm 

Wow when races get dull then you all spend your time revelling in your Lewis hate boners huh? Not sure why were still arguing this after so many years, Lewis is clearly a once in a generation talent and for George to do so well bodes well for him in the future too But the comparison between them isn...

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:33 am 

Omega wrote:
Can you for once not write anything that is the length of an average thesis?

No

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:41 pm 

Can you for once not write anything that is the length of an average thesis? I just TL:DR it all. Often is just utter fanboi crap anyways :whistling: I did just take the time to read because I admit, I was curious. I regret it. You two spent all race (and all season, tbh) posting specifically furio...

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:40 am 

Or they can adopt Indycars approach to levelling the field by having endless safety cars for the most minuscule of reasons. Arguably (well imo) F1 was at it's most exciting when they used to be more liberal with safety cars. They don't need to take the piss and throw a safety car when a marshall fa...

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:35 pm 

ah yeah, Indy 20 years ago was the place where Montoya wasted his only shot for the world championship https://i.imgur.com/0opGsfb.png I still think that was more Barrichello turning in on him with his instructions to be a good blocker for Michael's rival in the title race. The way the FIA handed a...

Post subject: Re: 2023 Formula Regional
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:11 pm 

The pile up, multiple major airs

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2023
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:18 pm 

Cartman wrote:
Cheeveer wrote:
so when's the bud shootout

Right after the Goody's Dash race

Race of Champions first isn't it?

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:18 pm 

Just had a nostalgia moment thinking about how busy Speedweeks used to be, was it this? Saturday: ARCA and the Bud Shootout Wednesday: Goody's Dash and Qualifying Thursday: Race of Champions and The Bud Shootouts Friday: Crafstman Trucks Saturday: Busch Series Sunday: Winston Cup Daytona 500 Now tha...

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:07 pm 

Duel 1: the last lap was where the race started

Duel 2: the last lap was where the racing ended, though not in a big crash as it looked like it was going to be

Seems symmetrical in a way

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:05 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
Could the commentators sound more bored

"And something's happening right there" as a car hits the wall hard and bursts into flames

Xpert commentary

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:53 pm 

We sure it wasn't a tennis injury? :innocent:

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:26 am 

41:40 on Denny's podcast today "fans & drivers need to stop asking for more power because NASCAR is not gonna listen, and is looking at further horsepower decreases (regarding solely the internal combustion engine component) in hopes of getting more engine mileage & thus cost cutting f...

Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:27 am 

I'm very glad Will Buxton once again explained the concept of qualifying, in the first episode of the newest season of Drive to Survive. Season five could have been very confusing if not. I did giggle at this, but recently, I had someone who doesn't follow motorsport say "Why does the fastest ...

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:50 pm 

Ocon going for the "get every time penalty possible" achievement challenge from the F1 games
Page 68 of 73 [ Search found more than 1443 matches ]