TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1437 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 02, 2022 9:50 pm 

James Corden is going to be one of the "celebs" at this race Jesus FUCK I may not watch if he's given any kind of airtime, the fucking twat I remember him showing up to Jenson Button's championship celebrations and somehow trying to make it all about him and what a great fan of Jenson and ...

Posted: Thu May 05, 2022 5:36 pm 

Vaccine mandates and the right to choose what you do with your body don't exactly jive now do they. You only have the right to do what you want if it fits the narrative of the majority. Further, now you all know that the court striking down Roe vs Wade doesn't actually make anything illegal right? ...

Posted: Fri May 06, 2022 11:02 pm 

We have potential of 3 teams milling around the outskirts of F1 (Porsche, Audi and this Andretti team Will Buxton was talking about) and still zero chance of any extra cars on the grid Shows you how broken F1 is sometimes Imagine how many more young up and coming drivers in the ladder series we coul...

Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 6:41 pm 

JPM in the commentary box was pretty cool :thumbsup:

Posted: Sat May 07, 2022 12:46 pm 

Well, I tried using Youtube's clipping feature, lets see if this works:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxfPHwJJciN_ ... tbNK2g00aV

Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 5:00 pm 

So what exactly was Hamilton upset with the team about with regards to his strategy? I guess the 'we win and lose as a team' mantra isn't applicable this season :( Nor was it last year. Enough times where he slammed their decision if it didn’t work out. hamilton's one weakness is that he lets the t...

Posted: Wed May 11, 2022 10:59 pm 

Schumacher didn't had the evil empire (Mercedes) behind him like Hamilton has how can Ferrari be described as evil if they race with passion, has a soul within, a legacy of thoroughbreds, underdogs even when they were dominating just because they're messy italians running their operation? How quick...

Posted: Sun May 15, 2022 12:30 am 

A much worse era than the Merc or even Red Bull dominance Fuel stops, cars finishing over 30-40 seconds apart, traction control, launch control, abs, grooved tyres and high amounts of downforce meaning the cars couldn't get anywhere near each other. Oh yeah and to crown it all, you couldn't "ad...

Posted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:16 pm 

juan did a ralph sYdOaNgRyU4 The indy road course was never kind to Montoya, it was either blowing up his engine, having Ralf spin into him, screwing him over a dodgy penalty after Rubens hit him (but the stewards loved doing that to him in that era) or just basically ending his career with a start...

Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 4:08 pm 

Again George benefits from luck to be ahead of Lewis, but that don't stop the haters already coming up with their theories as to why Lewis not getting his final lap means he's a bad driver :whistling:

Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 5:10 pm 

Yeah these marshals are pretty good when they're not randomly calling reds lol

Holy shit tho, stalling on the front of the grid at monaco, gotta be one of the scariest things in motorsport

And goddamn is my stream like 3 mins behind, by the time I post this I expect to see Gaara posting the winner

Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 6:29 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
IIRC Williams had already decided to replace him for 1997 at this point.

With someone who ended up being much worse :lol:

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 3:07 pm 

IIRC Williams had already decided to replace him for 1997 at this point. With someone who ended up being much worse :lol: I don't think it is implausible that Hill could have defended his championship in 1997. He definitely peaked as a driver in 96-97. He said in his book being older was a disadvan...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 4:55 pm 

Young people who haven't done their history:

OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN

Jaded F1 fans who have seen 1992, 2001 and 2012:

Yeah this is the finishing order

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 6:01 pm 

Yeah, that's a penalty

https://streamable.com/u4hplh

Post subject: Re: BTCC 2022.
Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:32 pm 

Pretty sure Mildenhall raceway lost its court case to one house near the raceway. That had mysteriously burnt down between the papers being served and the ruling in court... :whistling: But they still won the case even though no one could live there any more. So there's a burnt down house in the mid...

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:36 pm 

Another TOOMUCHRACING! weekend only 2 weeks after the last

Looking forward to more off track bounce bounce bounce bounce on the outside of cascades and moaning about barriers any time there's an accident again :whistling:

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:16 am 

This, but instead of waiting for the barman to pull a full pint of beer before saying "actually no, I'm driving", it's a doctor getting the needle ready to vaccinate him

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:27 pm 

So, does the FIA need to do something before a serious crash happens or someone gets injured? Or is it up to the teams (mostly Mercedes) to make a car that doesn´t bounce? Discuss! I think the FIA need to mandate something pretty soon before these drivers end up with mobility issues in their later ...

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:48 pm 

admittedly a hamilton fan, but vettel brought that penalty on himself. not only did he let himself get pressured into a mistake, he intentionally squeezed hamilton into the wall when he rejoined the track. it's the same offense he committed in monza 2019 when he clipped stroll, lewis was just smart...
Page 64 of 72 [ Search found more than 1437 matches ]