Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 4:37 pm 

Ah, the clip option appeared when the stream finished:

And I never get things in the right thread first time :lol:

*edit* never mind, you were quicker :lol:

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 7:19 pm 

I haven't followed Indy a lot this year. Why all the hate for Ferucci? He used to be a douche when he was younger and in his teen's. None of us are how we were at that age. I made A LOOOOOOT (like a ton. terrible, horrible, selfish decisions), ignorant and stupid mistakes at that age myself, so I k...

Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 8:40 pm 

if they cut to split screens of wifes and girlfriends during this finish, I'll hunt them down.... 8O

Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 9:39 pm 

I don't think it's Josef's fault though, I like him and I'm glad he got the win, I just hope people don't hold it against him for how it finished, he was just racing and following whatever rules he was told about Same with Max after Abu Dhabi really, I could never really blame him for racing at his ...

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:55 pm 

Fabs wrote:
Red Bull will lap the field

Well Max will, he'll lap everyone including Perez lol

Posted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:44 pm 

Why is George so off this year?

I want to like him but if he keeps LYING about rain, he'll be worst F1 driver in history no.1 to me :p

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:46 am 

Weird to have Le Mans action on a friday, but we're about to go green for race 2

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:55 pm 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
What time in GMT does this start?

BST here so 2pm in England

1pm if GMT I guess

bascially 1 hr 5 mins from now

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:53 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Fabs wrote:
big shower inc

No

OK yes....

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:12 pm 

I'll say it now, when they can keep the race green it's one of the best le mans I've ever seen

Just the SC is letting the side down....

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:25 pm 

When was that crash? Searching for it in the live stream. Edit: Sorry that wasn't on purpose. Browser hickup 45 Mins in the stream, during the USF2000 race, not the USF Pro race (yeah, It's confusing isn't it lol) I'm not sure if I fucked up the clip or they changed something between it being live ...

Post subject: Re: Chicago
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:10 pm 

Didn't rain in Daytona last night......apparently :whistling:

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:52 pm 

If you want to be annoyed at changes to the historic layout, you need to be annoyed at the 1991 changes What you really mean is "it's not like it is when I first started watching" lol The track was a fast, top speed, flat out fest in the 70s and 80s, with gradual additions of a chicane at ...

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:29 pm 

Hungaroring is like Montreal or Baku, i.e., because of a few interesting races in the past, people expect it to be good all the time and call it "their favorite race in the calendar". However, the most probable outcome is that we're gonna witness another snoozer on Sunday. But Saturday mi...

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:03 pm 

The Track isn't the same as 1986 martin, there were 2 extra mini chicanes back then that really made the layout extra cumbersome

Mr Ecclestone wasn't much of a track designer off the back of envelopes, put it that way

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:17 pm 

2002 was also an MSC Cruise to a Belgian Grand Prix win.....

First thing I thought when I saw that title anyway, lol

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:27 pm 

This is exactly why it's frustrating to see F1 teams stall any potential new teams joining the grid, when you have all those drivers in ladder series showing they deserve a seat and a bottleneck up top so there's no-where for them to go once they've won and aged out of it Drivers like Max, Alonso an...

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:36 pm 

That's just mediums over softs, he should've been on inters like everyone else tbh 2nd sector was a bit sketchy but he was on pace in the 1st sector and the last sector was the driest of all. I think he would've gone through. Careful mate, you're not allowed to defend Stroll on here I don't think &...

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:50 pm 

Did hear talk that the Tyre Warmer ban has been postponed to 2025 "at least"

JESUS CHRIST, these guys need to watch some other series and realise no tyre warmers doesn't=instant crashes and death :roll:

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:20 pm 

If you want to read something really ridiculous, look at any discussion over on Reddit about banning tire warmers. The people on the F1 subreddit act like F1 cars are so completely unique that the laws of physics drastically change and there's no way they could ever complete a lap without everybody...
Page 70 of 73 [ Search found more than 1443 matches ]