TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 7:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 84 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:50 pm 

what a shame for russia to host a tv event n english that's what you get when you lose a cold war

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:57 pm 

not different. just primitive. Had not nature put under their asses unlimited seas of oil they would still be wandering trought the desert on their camels. Killing gays, not letting women even drive or vote is that different culture? they were shining back in the days than they decided to go full r...

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:06 pm 

and i'm the close-minded xenophobic... Yes. Yes, you are. Now please pipe down. still i see you're not providing me with an answer, should be an easy task since im so stupid and badly informed. Do gays end in jail in saudi arabia? are open talking atheist considered atheist in saudi arabia? All in ...

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:07 pm 

is the honeymoon between Alonso and McLaren already over after the testing crash and the disastrous 1st grand prix result?
do you see him leaving the team middle season?

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:03 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
cheap f1 racing series, old chassis, the same cosworth V8 engine, only the good tracks, no paying drivers

SUCESS :D 8)

low aerodynamics
wide tyres
roaring engines
high top speed
lot of pussy

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:00 pm 

why hamilton has grown pube hairs on his head?

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:36 pm 

MORE SAUDI RACES PLEASE!! :flag: :flag: :flag:

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:22 pm 

trout wrote:
oh c'mon, if your gonna run out on track at least do it naked

or try to get hit, what's the point of "casually walking on the side"

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:05 pm 

pussies

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:59 pm 

so modern day f1 on the most exciting track in the most exciting weather conditions can still manage somehow to be boring. nice achievement, kudos to current regulations

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:47 pm 

i wonder what a crash like the one at spielberg last week would lead to if it happened here in the montecarlo tunnel

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:02 pm 

Tobias wrote:
cambridge wrote:
please someone crash into something

A car or a wall. All the rest would be pretty nasty.

i'm not looking for blood, i just want a SC

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:08 pm 

meanwhile at the tour de france 200 people are going downhill at 100km/h wearing a lycra suit and a plastic bowl over their head running on 2cm wide tyres on roads full of poles, ravines, and potentially fatal obstacles and nobody complains about it. Fuck F1

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:29 pm 

I have so many reasons. I don't mind missing quali sessions these days, and even missing out on a race would not constitute the drama it did before. Some of the reasons: other priorities in life, drivers younger than me can hardly be a role model anymore, the general direction of F1, no more Englis...

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:07 pm 

f1 has lost all the interest on me and i don't know if it's me or formula 1, i may have watched 3 races this year. People getting old change, so it could easily be me. but i don't know, it looks like f1 nowdays is something that can have appeal only on wannabe engineers. the sporting side of it is a...

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:30 pm 

I really can't give two craps about the sound of the cars. I want good racing, period. The boring processions we had to endure wouldn't have been a whole lot better if the engine's sounded amazing. Sure for the people around the actual track it would be a bit better but if nothing happens, nothing ...

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:46 pm 

so today is wet test day. Are they going to test how the cars behave driving behind the safety car all day?

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:42 pm 

i actually miss the testing during the year. the week before monza gp they used to go there for a testing session every year. It was amazing. It was 3 days of f1 running non stop from 9 to 18, usually all teams were there and you were able to go everywhere you wanted ( apart from paddock, but i mana...

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:03 pm 

Now if only Someone could find the japanese commentary of this it would be gold

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:51 am 

This guy was a Denver Post employee. I say was because this tweet apparently got him fired. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/05/29/denver-post-sportswriter-issues-apology-after-facing-backlash-for-indy-500-tweet/?utm_term=.20c978a8b223 strange the world we live in: a nobody gu...
Page 3 of 5 [ Search found 84 matches ]