TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 140 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:42 am 

Even easier (and much cheaper) would be to walk away and leave the sport drowning in its own shit.

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:52 pm 

ellis wrote:
Echti wrote:
So two German teams in the Champions League final at Wembley and a German winning the British Grand Prix. That's what we call "conquering Britain 2.0" :D

Don't make me break out the war jokes. :p

Well, he started it!

(oh dear)

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:34 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Fernando, Felipe is faster that you, can you confirm you understood that message?

Request a ban for over usage of this unfunny quote.

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:54 pm 

BrainPain wrote:
A random question: Who is the man giving the caps and watches to the drivers before the podium and press conference? It has been the same guy since at least 2007, anyone knows how long he has been there?

Alexandre Molina. Bit of info about him here.

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:06 pm 

Bernie cares a MASSIVE amount since a substantial amount of traveling costs are done by FOM, as well as all the logistics etc. So it'd cost FOM more to do that.

People still need to learn more about Bernie, FOM and how F1 works I guess.

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 pm 

Not at all, but anyone who thinks Vettel isn't the favoured son there is deluded.

Daniel will have all that to fight against, and honestly now, good luck to him. His entire career now depends on going up against Vettel and that's a bigger ask than most drivers get in this stage of their career...

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:21 pm 

That's not KERS, because it's automated. That's the system that Toyota run on the LMP, where you use an electric battery under acceleration to aid fuel consumption and stress on the petrol motor. F1 is different where you can only use it for set amount of times, and the system is basically worthless...

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:36 pm 

over-analysing itt

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:30 am 

NVirkkula wrote:
Why must Tilke ruin every racetrack in the world?!

When Tilke is given free reign this is what he comes up with

You can't blame him for doing what the FIA requires and the client wants

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:39 pm 

alex1369 wrote:
The first 2 sectors are great for me. But 3rd isnt good. The track has the shape of Croatia if you look at the map. And i live there where the fastest corners are, turns 8-9

cool story bro

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:19 pm 

Who actually bothers to read first posts? I can now sleep knowing that its a lateral grip track. Thank you.

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:30 pm 

BrainPain wrote:
Does anyone have a half-decent stream for quali? The vbox ones are worthless today.

www.watchf1forfree.com

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:02 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
Massa > Alonso

sorry to do this Marcel but:
Webber > Vettel
:p

edit: I think Webber will lose pole, though. He exceeded track limits on penultimate corner

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:40 pm 

Haha, Alonso had to go to the hospital because of a possible injury to one of the most important parts in a human body. Hilarious!

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:39 pm 

Last year's rating Brazil: 9,65 (116 votes) That was one of the lifetime races, and I'll be happy enough if Sunday one is a worth of 7 or 8. There have been only 5-8 race laps with intermediates tyres this year. Must be a record? Another boring season (2004) was dry as well. But there's still a cha...

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:52 pm 

Red Bull RB10.

Sounds like Red Bull are beaten :p

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:28 pm 

What's the fuss about alcohol sponsorship? It was banned in France for years and teams just didn't run it. In FIA GT the Porsche 911 GT1s ran Warsteiner on the side, for Le Mans it changed to IBM. Jaguar ran Becks on the bardge boards and removed it for the French GP. Williams just won't put Martini...

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:05 am 

Are you fucking kidding?

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:45 pm 

Because suggesting someone only has responsibility to themselves and their close family leaves no room for having concern from others outside of that, which is completely oblivious to the fact that thousands of people care about Michael and will be left devastated if/when he dies. Essentially saying...

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:47 am 

BrainPain wrote:
I just noticed something amazing. John Eric Vergne's newe girlfriend, Petra Silander, who was shown in FP2, is from Åland. Even more amazing is that, I shit you not, I used to date her.

...When we both were in preschool and were six years old.

Good work, six year old you. :thumbsup:
Page 4 of 7 [ Search found 140 matches ]