Eau Rouge: At least I was once great, Massa

Tobias wrote:
Quote:
Eau Rouge: Eau Massa :facepalm:

I'll get my coat

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:02 pm 

Quote:
Brad Keselowski needs to win at Richmond and have Truex Jr. finish 13th or worse and Newman to finish 8th or worse to make the Chase.

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:15 pm 

What a fucking joke. They need to open it up to 20 spots now;

3 minorities - Montoya, Ambrose, and Almirola
2 cripples - Hamlin and Stewart.
1 female - Danica
1 ghost - Earnhardt Sr.

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 am 

1996 ESPN Outside the lines Report: 500 Miles Apart

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ungLtkbCl38&list=FL6ORGEcZFqyo7CyjJuLYBMQ&index=1[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:05 pm 

Why can't you ever say anything positive? That would be much more suitable.

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:21 am 

Welp, I was hospitalized since Tuesday and just got back. Missed ARCA picks for Kansas as the race was yesterday. Could my previous weeks' ARCA picks could be carried over for this week, Yahoo Fantasy style? Sorry man, I don't think I can do that. But I will count your Sprint Cup and Nationwide ser...

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:24 pm 

Meanwhile Thanksgiving in the Sauter household just became awkward.

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNN57ekc4lg&feature=youtu.be[/youtubeidiot]

Johnny was leading and Travis was in 2nd.

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:52 am 

You know, it's much more rage-worthy when the Cup guys don't dominate the entire race. When Kyle leads 99% of a race, you end up falling asleep before lap 50, wake up to find him in victory lane, and you only feel slightly agitated about it. Tonight's race just gets your hopes up, then proceeds to s...

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 am 

Who the fuck goes ahead and spends all their money that made working at a fucking Shoe Carnival or some shit on this race. Like who is telling their wife in bed around June about how it would be a great idea to get the kids together and take em to Charlotte to see NASCAR. Who are these people? Who a...

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:14 pm 

At first I didn't really care for the swoosh, now I don't mind it at all.

A bit off topic but what really irritates me is the people who think that EVERY nostaligic scheme is awesome just because it's nostalgic.

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:15 pm 

I happened to come across this:

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:10 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
Shame it happened in India really. That would have been amazing on the front straight at Interlagos.

They probably would've found some reason to boo him too. I'm glad it happened in India. At least the fans there were gracious enough to give him the deserved appreciation & cheers.

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm 

Presumably an old car, or maybe they're just preparing Webber's engine and gearbox for this weekend?

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 am 

*hides*

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:20 pm 

A three-time champion sidelined by injury. A terrible crash at Daytona where the carnage couldn't be contained on the track. Front Row ending up the Front Two at Talladega. An "outlaw" taking an underdog team to a surprising Chase berth. The tragic loss of a Nationwide Series fan favorite ...

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:53 pm 

Sucks Pastrana is leaving seeing how he's an incredibly likable personality but on the other hand, at least when he sucks at something he understands and moves on to do the things he knows how to do. *cough cough* Wish there were more novelty drivers that knew when to hang it... *cough cough* damnit...

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:52 pm 

So you'd rather Adam Alexander? He sounds like he has a sinus infection and was just kicked in the balls when he talks.

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:06 pm 

OS wrote:
Donuts tomorrow, surely? It's AMERICA after all ...

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:39 am 

It's hard to put into words how some of us people despairing at Vettel's awesomeness feel. Let me try anyway. I used to like Vettel, but then he started being all good and unbeatable and now I don't like him at all. There is absolutely no logical reason for this. I don't like Vettel because he is sh...

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:07 pm 

Slow news week, so I'll post this odd pic from the mid-late 70's: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1149120_695461427134657_132604548_o.jpg Either this was a primitive "prototype" NASCAR logo, or whoever was in charge of painting the hauler did a poor job at it. Regard...
Page 6 of 16 [ Search found 319 matches ]