TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 1:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 255 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:11 pm 

You would think he would be a bit more circumspect considering the crash. He is carrying on like a bit of a twat isn't he.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:14 pm 

The lack of humility in this situation is really frustrating.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:15 pm 

Ouff Hamilton in full villain mode...laying the blame squarely on Verstappen lol Surely even from the cockpit he would've had to know his involvement in the incident was dodgy at best.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:15 pm 

Yeah, Hammy is an asshole.

Oh, fuck him. "Max is aggressive and didn't give me any room and I was fully alongside."

Fuck that twat. Now I'm emotionally invested to call for a 2 race ban of that dipshit.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:10 pm 

I don't give a shit if it's the other guys' fault 100%. In a racing incident like this, the least you can do is at least mention that you hope they're alright. What an absolute twat. I've lost a lot of respect for LH today.

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:25 am 

Beezle wrote:
racer612008 wrote:
It doesn't appear to be exclusive, so hopefully we won't have any LeMans type fiascos in the other sims.

What do you mean by that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/iRacing/commen ... _24_hours/

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:29 pm 

suck it racists!

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:32 am 

Apparently the investigations into the previous accidents didn’t conclude the spot to be too dangerous as a Grade 1 track. Personally I’d like to see some changes there, but ultimately the only reason they’re changing it is in order to make it safer for bikes so they can organise a bike 24H event. I...

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:02 pm 

Anybody know what software that sim is running or what it is based on? Is it like a pro version of iracing? most manufacturer & constructor sims run on rFactor Pro rFactor Pro is generally the main option for those parties - as they can build the "mods" to suit them in development &am...

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:34 am 

Lundgaard replaces Santino for the Indy GP.

Post subject: Re: Indy RC (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:30 pm 

As you wish...

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:41 pm 

Having seen the process take place first hand, I live right next to said nature reserve, I can confidently say the circuit has taken quite a lot of liberties when it comes to laws and permits. The whole process of organising the event and rebuilding the track hasn't exactly followed the official pat...

Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:19 am 

Marshall Pruett thinks JJ is to blame for the crash. Like WTF? That was a huge divebomb with barely any breaking. He didn't "slam the door because he was told to on the radio"... I have to agree with you. I was caught up in the moment because of the timing of the radio message and the col...

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:08 pm 

if there wasn't tarmac on the runoff we wouldn't be talking about that so we know the real villain

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:55 pm 

That sector only.

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:08 pm 

It's called a vote. We went voter-racing

Sorry

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:11 am 

Indycar have released a fan survey you can fill out

https://global-indycar-fan-survey-2022. ... V4-MnKHzSg

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:34 pm 

Black wings :thumbsup:

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:07 pm 

Beezle wrote:
That's not true. I call him Giovanazzi, because of that old touring car (?) driver who was around. Don't even remember his first name.

Fabrizio Giovanardi?

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:34 pm 

Beezle wrote:
Oh yes, might have been that one :)
Sounds all same to my ignorant ears.

funny that he was actually champion driving an Alfa, something that Gio nor any Alfa Romeo driver could achieve
Page 10 of 13 [ Search found 255 matches ]