Search found 861 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Macau 2011
Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:18 am 

Really difficult found this stream

http://es-es.justin.tv/mike864#/w/

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 am 

Okay, I'm just gonna ramble on here 'cause I'm at a loss as to what everyone's expectations are of the IndyCar Series. If I make sense, great, if I don't, feel free to ignore. First of all, there's no argument over the damage that Tony George did in 1995. The story's been told again and again, and w...

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:28 am 

Just saw this. I like. I wish it was real.

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 am 

We should take Irwindale... And put it were Fontana is.

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 am 

If just like someone to take it to RBR.

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 am 

The problem with the pack racing was it wasn't really racing - it was more follow the leader than the single file stuff. The cars just formed 2 lines and stayed in those lines for 30-40 laps until someone made a mistake, at which point all hell broke lose and cars flew through the air. At least in N...

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:28 pm 

I would kick Valencia for good. Even with the new rules as we saw last year there is no hope for racing/overtaking on that track.
Track is total failure.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 am 

Once again proves that Alonso is the best driver in this field hands down

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 am 

ellis wrote:
If they pit Perez and Massa at the same time, can they do a driver swap, Le Mans style during this race?

I would feel sorry for Sauber.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 am 

cambridge wrote:
alonso incredibly lucky as always

Oh fuck off, he has driven brilliantly and deserves to be where he is.

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:37 am 

Anyone who expected greatness from the new car at the first race or judging its ultimate potential on the first race is either completely new to motorsports or clueless. The introduction of major rule changes always has a period of adjustment - see F1 2009, NASCAR 2007.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:33 am 

Without Bernie Formula One wouldn't be where it is today, wether you love or hate him, he's made and shaped Formula One into what it is today from it's humble beginnings, gotta give him respect for that

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:41 am 

I really hope F1 cancels the Bahrain GP....like Damon Hill said today, If F1 is making the event, it'll affect F1's reputation so badly world wide. By making the GP, the international community would accuse F1 of being an accomplice to Bahrain's Monarchy. Being accomplice of a government that murder...

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:00 pm 

Well if I were FOM, I'd put the world feed on a 15 second delay just in case....

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 am 

Hey, we all bitched and moaned about the invisibris cautions, I'm happy NASCAR is letting the races play out if there isn't any real debris on the track. People talked about racing being better in the good 'ol days, when there'd only be a few cars on the lead lap, and well, that's pretty much what w...

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 am 

Not even half the race and the winner is already decided. Congrats to Nico but this race is horrible, my expectations were much higher

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 am 

I'm not saying we should abandon Europe. Because Motor-sport is huge in Britain, you have a big fanbase in Germany, Italy and then there's Monaco. You have to treat Spain as a relative newcomer because until Ferni turned up no-one gave two shits about anything with four wheels in Spain. In fact, the...

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:13 pm 

Espargaro really tried hard... so sick of seeing Marquez winning...

Post subject: Re: Ads/Ads/Ads @ DEGA
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:14 am 

Now in video form!
[youtube]1UjbugjIAxc&hd=1[/youtube]

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:37 pm 

Last sunday of may. What a great day to be a motorsports fan.
Page 2 of 44 [ Search found 861 matches ]