TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 863 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:31 am 

Fabs wrote:
It would be amazing to have random SC's because of lizards on Sunday.

reports that Flavio Briatore spotted in paddock with sack of lizards "unfounded"

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:32 pm 

Bristol dirt is no more, 2 regular races next year.

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:09 am 

That qualifying performance from Lawson though. That's definitely going to start making Danny a little nervous now I reckon. To show up at a track he's never raced at, one of the most challenging qualifying laps of the season and beat your team mate in only your 3rd GP is going to raise a few eyebr...

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:50 am 

Gaara wrote:
Verstappen got two reprimands. One for the pit exit stopping and one for impeding Tsunoda.

Apparently nobody from AT showed up to meet the stewards about the incident, which raises some eyebrows.

Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:54 pm 

i like these new red bull upgrades, they should keep them the rest of the season

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:20 pm 

yellow and black kerbs give that Gran Turismo made up track feel

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:00 am 

Perez is so many laps down he won't be classified to score a point. Kravitz has been in F1 for almost 30 years and he still talks nonsense.

Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:43 am 

That was so dull yesterday, I find it a chore to watch sprint qualifying. Just had a qualifying on Friday, let's do the exact same thing again only 15 minutes shorter. Finally, a normal sprint race with no crazy weather or incidents, and it's dull again. showing exactly this concept just doesn't wor...

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:19 am 

Juihi wrote:
mclaren2008 wrote:
Omega wrote:
Would the teams have noticed excessive wear if they had had more practice sessions?

another reason why the Sprints have to go

totally, lets get rid of them because two cars had worn planks

And because they suck. And because drivers don´t like it. And because most fans don´t like it.

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:53 pm 

they want a pile up in the sprint so the main GP cannot be run due to lack of spares and then that'll be the day when they'll claim a massive success and change all GP to feature 3 separate sprints in all seriousness, for next year they're already considering a separate sprint championship with reve...

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:40 pm 

Another angle of the crash from the spectator's view

at 1:54 part.

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:09 pm 

micha wrote:
I will never understand why people would bring infants to a race.

Your biggest chance to get invited to the paddock. Support a driver, hope that he crashes out, let your kid cry in front of the camera and score an exclusive meet and greet!

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:03 pm 

he was 24 when he left us with just the memories of sheer talent and raw speed https://i.imgur.com/EztX7CZ.jpg 24 years later his legend now outlives the man from Maple Rigde, the young canadian that still open smiles on our faces when we remember him at the victory lane, celebrating final lap passe...

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:31 am 

One thing is for sure, this race got people talking. We're already on page 6 and its only friday and the cars barely ran any laps. :whistling: After the Brawn GP docu, I was checking the 2009 Australian thread again. 144 pages, around 20 before FP1 even started. Around 10 during FP1 alone. And not ...

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:07 am 

Kicking out the fans is a fucking joke though. I'm guessing the track employees/security etc have gone home? Probably, America might be America but I'm sure a lot of the Fan Zone/Security/Volunteer workers have working time regulations and required rest before working again. Yea, that's the reason ...

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:22 am 

I can´t believe they are giving Sainz a grid penalty for this.
He has lots of damage which will cost the team, and he misses FP2 so he will have less time to learn a new track. And on top of that he will get a grid penalty. All because F1 couldn´t provide a safe track.

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:05 am 

Say what you want, but for F1 to have got a race in this setting is incredible. Heli shots look fantastic imagine what they would look like at sunset :excited: :excited: as someone who's been to LV before, the best visuals on the Strip is the 1 hour each side of sunset as the neon takes over Yea, a...

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:37 am 

let's see how they'll waste their chances in the race

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:10 am 

Verstappen and RedBull are a bunch of fucking assholes, episode 345

Leclerc is right here. It's a joke and nothing to do with motorsports

What now, just dont brake and push people out to get past? And F1 are fuckng pussies, this doesnt need an investigation, shouldve been an immediate message

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:16 am 

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some older fans still regard Barcelona, Hungaroring and Suzuka as "new" tracks. :mrgreen: some of those here still mourn the butchering of Interlagos, given the original proposal kept the old course intact What about Hockenheim. People that weren't even bo...
Page 42 of 44 [ Search found 863 matches ]