It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 113 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:53 pm 

Tribute to CCCP, Red Flag.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 am 

Dear Zippy, This is the opportunity of a lifetime you've been working on your entire career. That being said, you must honor a bunch of strangers from the internet by making sure to oil down the racing line and causing the maximum percentage of airbornz. Signed, Everyone that Posted in any Daytona S...

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:23 am 

Hey that's me. :p You guys rock! Actually this place and the old TBK was how I really got into racing in the first place, as well as the first place I had to talk to friends about racing instead of driving my parents up a wall. That being said; airbornezzzzz potential is fairly low at Phoenix sooo. ...

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:30 pm 

http://acesports.stream/abc.html

Works better

Post subject: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:31 pm 

The majestetic, the magical, the phenomenal race is here once again! It's the month of May, the month of Indianapolis 500! https://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/-/media/IMS/article-images/2017/05/26/08/38/2017_I500_18Logo_1600x800.jpg?mw=1200 Please treat yourself by listening the famous Delta F...

Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 3:55 pm 

Proper F1 :whistling:

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:06 pm 

Danica crashes on the pace lap.

BAH GAWD!! THAT'S HINCHCLIFFE'S MUSIC!!!

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:22 pm 

With today's regulations, teams being closer together, draggy cars, and DRS zones on every single straight, the old layout would provide the best race of the year easily. You'd have a tight pack of 6 cars followed by a tight pack of 14. No way anyone would build a gap without being caught by DRS and...

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:12 pm 

Chris A wrote:
Did someone working on the fence get hurt? I noticed a gurney near the wall a few minutes ago, which doesn’t make sense as all the drivers were gone from the scene over an hour ago.

They probably found a neckbone from Richard Petty lodged in there and assumed there was a body somewhere near.

Post subject: Re: Talladega, Thompson
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm 

Just got a chance to catch up on all the truck race posts, y'all are awesome. That was a hell of a fast truck, just sucks the battery got ripped out when the LR tire blew coming through the trioval. Only 100 yards short. I seriously considered pulling a Ricky Bobby. :p That was the coolest moment of...

Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:04 pm 

is October 31st once again, a day to remember one of the most daring and talented drivers we ever had the opportunity to see. A day to pay tribute to the light blue Player's ride, driven by the young star wearing red gloves

RIP Greg, we'll never forget

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:00 pm 

I'd rather see a semi retired Kubica than one of those young bitches arriving with big money and no talent

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:31 am 

quite sure they'll use that finish to advertise WHOOA GREAT RACING, ELECTRIC CARS!!! but without that asterisk saying "wouldn't matter because of penalty"

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:34 pm 

Why can't we just watch sport and hate the guy who is always winning? (Or in case of Vettel: hate the guy who is always whining). I never liked Schumacher again after Jerez 97, I didn't like Alonso in 2005 (It changed in 2006 because he was beating Schumacher), I liked Hamilton in 2007 when he was t...

Post subject: Re: 2019 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:49 pm 

It feels good to be finally proven right about tarmac run off areas, anybody with a brain knows they are dangerous for years, yet people in charge don't know this. Utter incompetence and they are only in charge because friends put them there, these so called experts have blood on their hands. Grass ...

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:50 am 

If anything that shows how 130R basically isn't even a corner any more.

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:53 pm 

Good thing that we have 20 real grown ups in F1 these days!

Weih, I don't want these tyres!
Weih, he touched me, what was he thinking, honestly!
Weih, there's a guy 3 seconds in front of me and he STILL has not been given blue flags and parked his car in the dirt so I can pass him!

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:17 pm 

YES! That is the best picture I've seen in a LONG time!

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:02 pm 

https://i.imgur.com/P448nta.jpg once again is the last day of October, the day we lost Greg and I, as fan, commit myself to pay a small tribute because the legend lives on, with every racer in the edge on racetracks around the world. When someone did the impossible we might aswell remember what Gre...

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:30 pm 

https://racerdigital.files.wordpress.com/2020/02/thumbnail_ferrucci-1.jpg https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/20/TexasMotorSpeedway.svg/2880px-TexasMotorSpeedway.svg.png Schedule (all Sat 06/06, all times eastern): Practice: 1 pm - 3:30 pm Quals: 5 pm - 6 pm Race: 8:10 pm, 2:10 a...
Page 4 of 6 [ Search found 113 matches ]