TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 113 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:10 pm 

Unbelievable crash. And it is incredible that it is always these names that are involved in incidents: Grosjean and Maldonado.

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:45 pm 

I've watched every race live since Germany 2009.

I think that's a damning statement about my social life.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 pm 

LuckyStrike FAN wrote:
This race had one more finger.

This is from Saturday Practice

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:47 pm 

Caution for POTENTIAL FATALZ

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 am 

Race's main result: Awesome team atmosphere in the future at Merc and RBR

Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:02 am 

For many people, real racing is having as little electronic aid as possible. Even shifting a stock car is an art. You have to put pressure on the shifter and quickly come on and off the gas for it to engage. Blown engines and transmissions due to driver error are still a presence in NASCAR. Compare ...

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:33 pm 

From Rebellion's Twitter account:

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:31 am 

LuckyStrike FAN wrote:
I wonder what was the highest position ever for the GT car in the overall standings of 24H?

P1 McLaren in 1995 :p

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:38 am 

LuckyStrike FAN wrote:
I wonder what was the highest position ever for the GT car in the overall standings of 24H?

I remember a Corvette finishing 5th in 2001?

Looked it up and it was a Seikel Motorsport Porsche finishing 6th in 2001. I am sure Corvette did it better with a 5th place but I can't remember when.

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:03 am 

My reaction to the last week in NASCAR

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:53 pm 

https://twitter.com/KPRCLocal2/status/3 ... 3411468288

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:30 am 

Just looking at the lead changes from years past and in the COT and Gen6 days, its never really been ALL that different...There always has been dominators, Underdogs usually get 1-3 races a year, rest are filled with big teams. In our "glory days" of the late 90's...Jeff Gordon was winning...

Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:33 am 

LuckyStrike FAN wrote:
deggis wrote:
@Audi__Sport: No.1 turbocharger has to be changed

Is this procedure completion requires minutes or hours?

Took them 20 minutes on the #2 earlier

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 pm 

Race director just confirmed that Marcus Mahy is in intensive care in an hospital in Liege, but he has woken up this morning, is responsive to all stimuli. He will be operated tomorrow.

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:40 am 

The more I watch and see it, the more I think it was just an accidental death, and a burden for Tony to live with. Initially it seemed his fault, but I stand corrected. He'll join a list of the following drivers who have to live with that on their conscience... Richard Petty - killed an 8 year old b...

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:30 pm 

This is the craziest ARCA finish, (One of the craziest in Auto racing) that I've ever seen...you guys recall this race? new one to me, musta not known about this race being aired back in the day.

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 pm 

I'll never get why everyone roots for NASCAR to fail, or to have some shitty outcome that makes the sport look like a joke. Then you don't understand evolution... The fans of the 60s said what the fuck is this cubic inch displacement limit, why are we banning the Hemi? Fuck NASCAR I hope it fails. ...

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:29 am 

Harv -> Image

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:31 pm 

So on my way to India, I had a 9 hour layover at Heathrow and decided to relax at the BA T5 executive lounge when a few hours in who walks in...Felipe Massa himself! I couldn't believe it my eyes as he seemed so inconspicuous and unassuming. He sat down at a table right in the open next to me and st...

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 pm 

Can't recall if this was mentioned before but Vettel's new helmet is similar to one Michael Schumacher ran when he 1st started karting.

Page 2 of 6 [ Search found 113 matches ]