TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 113 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:31 pm 

>29 times Lewis Hamilton went over track limits in Bahrain >Very convenient red flag just after Hamilton crashed in Imola >Red Bull Forced to modify their legal wing after Spain >Sacrificed Bottas for 2 extra points in Monaco >Max's tyres popped in Baku >Minimum pit stop time set after France >Crash...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2022
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:53 am 

just remembered that Cindric uses the same helmet template as Greg Moore, that's some great taste right there

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:35 am 

Oh boy do you guys love a good joke until it’s one that makes you feel uncomfortable. He’s changing his middle name, something that will never, ever be used, it’s hardly a massive gesture to his Mum, if he really wanted to do that he would double barrel his surname like a lot of people do, my sister...

Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 8:25 am 

Allright allright allright, I´ll give you one of my reasons. Hamilton is very openminded. Very woke, as it would be called these days. The problem I have with him, with a large portion of the "woke" people and with a couple of members here is: being all for free speech, anyone is free to h...

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 4:10 pm 

https://dd12streams.xyz/indy
https://bluecrazii.nl/watch/Indycar

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:34 pm 

The Berger crash shows how long we've come in terms of layout and speed. Nowadays, you touch that wall, you end up 30 meters further down the road with a sizeable impact. Further old-school insanity: Hakkinen at La Piscine 2. Imagine their faces back then if you showed them the hard crashes we have ...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:13 pm 

Typical Sainz

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:38 am 

Hey folks! I haven't post in years but I'm just passing by to say that the FIA are a bunch of clowns who can't even count or follow their own rules.

Thanks and see you probably in 2027.

Love you all.

Squall

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:32 am 

For me, Mick will fall into the same category as Bruno Senna. The what-if scenario. Bruno's career stalled for years after Ayrton died. But what if Ayrton didnt die and Bruno kept going with Ayrton's support and mentoring? Same goes for Mick. What if Micheal never had his accident and was there to m...

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Mon May 22, 2023 1:30 pm 

Man, if only VeeKay had taken pole yesterday...30 years ago a Rahal got bumped, a Dutch guy won the pole and a Brazilian driver won his second 500 starting P9.

Next Sunday Kanaan starts...P9.

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:02 pm 

Was in Montreal about a month ago for a few days and decided to walk the track. They were still in the midst of setting up all the infrastructure and doing some upgrades in the main paddock building. The setting really is beautiful though with the river and forested park in the middle and city skyli...

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:11 pm 

That qualifying performance from Lawson though. That's definitely going to start making Danny a little nervous now I reckon. To show up at a track he's never raced at, one of the most challenging qualifying laps of the season and beat your team mate in only your 3rd GP is going to raise a few eyebro...

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:30 pm 

I was driving past Reims last week and had to make a short detour to the former F1 circuit. Fantastic to see the old buildings still standing, although getting into the upper part of the grandstand required some climbing :lol: The French police said we couldn't park alongside the buildings and made ...
Page 6 of 6 [ Search found 113 matches ]