TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 138 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:16 am 

actually had my jaw dropped reading what he and his father did, how unbelievably appalling What did his dad do? I've heard he is, by all accounts, a twat, but haven't heard specifics on yesterday's behaviour. Read the black in Mattzels post... ok it's not 100% proof but when there's smoke there's f...

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:14 am 

Autosport have run a story giving a detailed background to the Force India situation. Surprisingly (to me at least!) they list Michael Andretti as one of the three 'credible' bidders for the team, alongside the Stroll and Mazepin families. Could you post the article please? Fanks. Sure! It's a long...

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:14 pm 

Gaara wrote:

he'll be in one of the McLaren cars before the season is over (and not just for FP1). If not, the mods can slap a "Village idiot" label on my account for the entire 2019 season.

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:29 pm 

Neil wrote:
FIA: The rule changes will make the Australian GP exciting!

*boring race*

FIA:

Fixed it

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:04 am 

Neil wrote:
Fuck me, this joke fell flat lol.

That was a dig at Ralf for blaming Barrichello for the crash, despite it being Ralf who ran into the back of Rubens.

Hello, fellow 1980s Ferrari teammate. I got the joke at least, fwiw (not much).

:tumble:

:wave: :oops:

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:21 am 

They way Croft pronounces Giovinazzi's name as "Jovinazzi" pisses me off way more than it should. Also, the "Lecler" pronunciation - It's Leclerc with a hard "c". Lol, I noticed the 'Le Éclair' too. I realise he's quite a dish but c'mon! What are you on about guys? He'...

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:47 am 

Haha, and in the process you just taught me a new British euphemism for being angry or taking offence!

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:11 pm 

I think polls should be correct and fair, not a list of zeros when it sucks or tens when it's good. I don't think @NVirkkula thought it was good. Just a hunch. I'm a bit fed up of Lewis being always lucky and has now won more than half of all the races since 2014 Melbourne. Today I realized that Le...

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:40 pm 

here is the full video

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:55 am 

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:17 am 

I think this entire forum needs to take a step back, deep breath and realise how toxic it is becoming It seems in the desperation to see the domination ended, Max is allowed to do whatever he wants, but every single thing Mercedes and Lewis do is criticised to the highest order. Insults, swearing, a...

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:22 pm 

He wore shorts instead of pants? My goodness, what is the world coming to?

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:35 am 

Wickens really provides an incredible breakdown of the impacts and what injuries they caused, and all the mental trauma afterwards.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:16 pm 

TBK is on the scene.

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:53 am 

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:49 pm 

So virtuous and altruistic of Vettel to wear such a helmet! https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-highlights-canadas-oil-sands-climate-crime/10324382/ If only he wasn't sponsored by Aramco though. Whooooooooops!!! :whistling: :slaphead: :roll: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/036/...

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:08 am 

It's amusing to see how many people on the social media agree with Alonso, and how quiet the Hamilton fanboys are. You expect his supporters to be noisy when he's accepted blame for everything? Actually, the Hamilton fanboys have been otherwise engaged - this time, talking about some kind of FIA co...

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:44 am 

If RBR and Aston have indeed exceeded the budget cap then I think all the other teams have every right to feel pretty sour over it and hopefully the punishment would be a large one.
Page 7 of 7 [ Search found 138 matches ]