TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 60 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri May 27, 2022 3:16 pm 

Swede wrote:
It's still in use. Will host a round of the International Road Racing Championship, July 1-3rd.

It was revived in 2016, I guess not that crazy circuit for this championship which uses exclusively public road circuits.

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:13 am 

about time for Suarez - very cool to see

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:48 pm 

I can't watch FE because they play music during the replays. That's my sole reason, no kidding. If F1 would start playing some crappy techno before the start and during the replays, I would stop watching F1 as well. Mario Kart-styled red light beeps and the replay transition going "wroom" ...

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:16 am 

Yes, the layout currently in use does not go straight after turn 1, but is still absolutely magnificent. The game onboard does not give justice to the elevation. There is no flat section, relentless up and down except for the S/F straight. Last year I did a passenger ride on an old prototype there. ...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:37 am 

Sad news. He had become one of the most likeable guys on the grid. I had hoped he would have at least one more season with a more competitive car.

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:30 pm 

Idiots

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:45 pm 

Fast upload of that crash:

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:57 am 

Just tuned into FP3 and I want to punch Stefano Domenicalli so hard. Talking about Ricciardo and sorry for him that there are not enough seats available. Is asked point blank do we need more teams then? No. A hard No. Then goes on to give the lamest excuse of we need to balance the sport, and essent...

Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:06 pm 

I am so fucking tired of this piece of shit unsafe 2x3 rectangular frame rail spec car bullshit

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:32 am 

And now Pato gets his turn behind the wheel of the MP4/5B. God, that sound is utterly addictive. Proper lap too. :8:

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:51 pm 

Should have taken a lesson from Glen Dix

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:45 pm 

I try my best to avoid saying things like this but…playoff racing is just flat out retarded as fuck.

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:37 pm 

Not even kidding I thought my TV stream lagged or something and glitched he was going that fast around the wall hahahahahaha

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:49 pm 

Full retard has now been reached. Props to Ross for making this special moment real.

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:34 am 

This one is low-key brilliant imho:

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:48 pm 

is once again the October 31st, is been 23 years today but now rather than remembering his accomplishments and say how much we miss him, lets look for the future https://i.imgur.com/gIK4bA2.png a young driver looked at this helmet, wondering what might have been if it wasn't for that tragic day 23 y...

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:11 pm 

The 2023 season starts this weekend at Fuji

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:04 pm 

Denny unloaded & basically went on a 10 minute rant re: tapered spacers, RPM limits, shifting from the lower power & RPM range, lack of falloff from tires, and the supposed cost savings on limited engines not being any different on his podcast today (segment starts around 17 minutes in, rant...

Post subject: Re: Dega
Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:49 pm 

State of Larson's car. Good thing that wasn't driver's side

Posted: Wed May 03, 2023 7:59 pm 

And now a dedicated article to go with it. https://racer.com/2023/05/03/sizing-up-a-bumper-crop-of-indycar-free-agents/ tl;dr -Lots of drivers are out of contract at the end of the year, and there may be one or two extra cars as well. -Grosjean is about to be offered an extension by Andretti. -Pensk...
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 60 matches ]