TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:15 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 294 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:38 am 

Hey folks! I haven't post in years but I'm just passing by to say that the FIA are a bunch of clowns who can't even count or follow their own rules.

Thanks and see you probably in 2027.

Love you all.

Squall

Post subject: Re: F1 Classics thread
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:47 am 

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:16 pm 

Enough with this "he gets treated special cause he's black" bullshit. Anyone who's been a fan of this sport or followed it for more than 2 minutes knows that NASCAR is NASCAR. Unless you've got your head completely up your ass, you know it's not a sport with the most progressive fan base t...

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:10 pm 

Huge crash today in one of the heats at Paddock Hill Bend involving Matt Rivett and Tom McArthur - both drivers OK (starts at 3:19:47)

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:47 pm 

Besides, some of f1's greatest overtakes have come while lapping backmarkers (hello Mika/M.S/Zonta, Mansell/Senna/ That other guy , and that random time Lewis was dominating at singapore until the backmarkers started fighting and Max nearly slipped by) so more of them on track means more chances fo...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:28 pm 

Alpine Pit Wall wrote:
Don't hit either other, guys.

Fixed the source for you :lol:

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:46 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
God I love this track

It's everything an F1 track should be, the antethesis of next week's venue, which is everything an F1 track shouldn't be

Great race.

Let´s agree that this was the last race of the season, and next week is a test.

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:10 am 

So F1 stat-meisters ( @LucasWheldon ), when's the last time we had a first-time polesitter and a first-time winner, but not the same driver, at the same event? Malaysia 2003 interesting that this one had two soon to be world champions doing a great job Also interesting to note some rare instances -...

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:55 pm 

Ickx going over the edge at one of the most dangerous courses in history, Clermont Ferrand 1969

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:08 pm 

talking about 50 years ago, an old magazine once joined Pelé and Fittipaldi back when Brazil was world champion in football and in F1 and they both switched gear https://i.imgur.com/qHPOgni.jpg https://i.imgur.com/EjBZTJR.jpg https://i.imgur.com/FcAalci.jpg could be also the only time Pelé was in so...

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:24 am 

Here we go again - pushing for new teams. How many seconds off will these ones be. Can you, for once in your life, post something positive? Instead of looking it at it like that, you (and the current teams) need to look at it like this - Say there is 3 new teams in 2023 - That's 6 new cars on the g...

Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:06 pm 

NASCAR sucks because the rules make long runs and caution-free races impossible. I think it's pretty unanimously agreed that stage racing is terrible, which is what my post was about But NASCAR sucks because this racing doesn't produce enough cautions I can't speak for anyone else but my problem wi...

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:10 pm 

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:18 am 

Screw this red flag tyre change rule!!!

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:03 pm 

MotoKris1 wrote:
Exactly. Also, I was expecting Red Flag after that crash

s'all good, no gravel was spilled.

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:34 pm 

You’re a tad out of luck, could have got Nowtv streaming for £20ish a month a few weeks ago ( this is what my dad does, but he has money to burn) but it’s back to £35 a month now. Your options are hunting around places like Reddit for a stream, pay for an illegal stream (ask your local courier they ...

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:39 pm 

UK members - I recently cancelled Sky Sports, so what options are there for watching F1? Is it basically a live stream or Channel 4 highlights? Or is there another way to watch? If I could pick up Sky F1 at a decent price, I'd probably come crawling back, but £18/month is a lot for one channel. I'v...

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:33 pm 

I use a combination of an Android TV device and 2 mobile apps to get good quality streams. Doesn't always work 100% but Sky is pretty stable most times.

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:14 pm 

pending wrote:
Stream? Beggars can't be choosers but a Sky one would be nice? :)

https://strims.top/f1/Indycar.php?source=EN-FULLHD-1

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 21, 2023 6:16 pm 

Indy Qualifying must be one of the greatest deals in racing. That's what 20 bucks got me today:
https://postimg.cc/vDbXbkfD
Page 14 of 15 [ Search found 294 matches ]