TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 86 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:32 pm 

The idea that a driver will simply come up behind a competitor and easily move past is totally false. If that were indeed true then races would be a total lottery. I wouldn't necessarily say it would be a lottery. If overtaking was easy, all you'd get is all the cars ordered from fastest to slowest...

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:38 pm 

I was bored.

And had some time on my hands

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:26 am 

Looked better on the onboard though :flag: DnkjNlVfzps Nice lap but Christ, who designed that mod? Sounds like a lawnmower I don't know who made the mod but the sound is made by me lol. The main problem is how revs seem to stop increasing at top revs, but that's another matter lol. Here is the sour...

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:25 pm 

Yes they deserve privacy, nobody is asking for his son or wife to come out front of the hospital and give a play by play analysis of their daily routine, people just want a periodic update that's from an official source that gives a rough idea of his progress, if there's no progress, say there's no ...

Post subject: Re: 2014 GP2 Season
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:59 pm 

Season begins this weekend in Bahrain. I've been working on a preview eBook with another young journo: http://richlandf1.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/GP2ebookv1_Small.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It has: - Forewords from Will Buxton & Fabio Leimer - Interviews with seven ...

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:07 pm 

That,s extremely brave of you, admitting your a Torquay United fan..... ;)

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:41 am 

James B wrote:
I've written a Bahrain preview. Getting paid for hits again so if you could give it a click, I'd be very grateful: http://bettinginstinct.com/2014/04/02/b ... he-desert/

Shared on FB too :thumbsup:

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:57 am 

I've written a Bahrain preview. Getting paid for hits again so if you could give it a click, I'd be very grateful: http://bettinginstinct.com/2014/04/02/bahrain-grand-prix-mercedes-set-to-continue-dominance-in-the-desert/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Interesting writeup, good read...

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:10 am 

I've written a Bahrain preview. Getting paid for hits again so if you could give it a click, I'd be very grateful: http://bettinginstinct.com/2014/04/02/bahrain-grand-prix-mercedes-set-to-continue-dominance-in-the-desert/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Just read through this and rea...

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:00 pm 

That was Maldonado driving to the hotel.

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:35 pm 

Gutierrez's flip enabled me to use a headline I thought I'd have to discard when GP2 was a bit flat
http://www.f1zone.net/news/sheikhs-batt ... iew/31125/

Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:43 am 

I ask FIA: about which things in F1 I should feel excited? Answer: Nothing, but please buy our live timing app. [/grumpyoldman] I think this is kind of the point here I was reluctant to get involved in this because I switched the last race off after a few laps, and only switched it back on with a f...

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:02 pm 

Croft has Tweeted that Perez moves back 5 places in Austria for causing the accident.

-----------------

Watch the Vine again. Perez goes from being 1 cars-width away from the white line to 1 1\2 cars-width before Felipe hits him. That's a deviation, and is dangerous behaviour in a braking zone.

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:38 pm 

Oh for fucks sake why does the FIA have to do things the hard way, if you have a situation where a car needs recovering from a dangerous or exposed position, stick out the safety car.

Worked pretty well for 50 years in other series.

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:12 pm 

F1 has a position as the motorsport with the spotlight on it to send a message about the future. The more I read about some cities going completely emission free in their city centres and having clean air zones etc, the more you realise F1 should be leading this charge rather than being left behind ...

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:52 am 

The discussion about mass transportation of sports equipment / sports fans is pointless - even much more popular, zero-emission sports like tennis, football, etc... transport a much higher mass of people/cargo around the world. I'm pretty sure the total mass of a football (heck, rugby) team, with al...

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:20 pm 

Plato hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:58 pm 

Anyone able to share that Autosport Plus "what ifs" article? Based on the sub-heading, it sounds like they pinched some of my ideas :lol: he 1000-race history of the world championship has been the stage for some of the most legendary battles ever seen in motorsport - but history turns on...

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:48 pm 

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:59 pm 

peak McLaren
Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 86 matches ]