TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 86 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:22 pm 

James B wrote:
The Mercedes drivers' inept driving is winning Mercedes the title. I don't have a dog in this fight but this is a joke

It's so disheartening. Finally get a season where they have some decent competition and they're literally clowning their way to the title

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:09 pm 

kimi quits

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:58 pm 

Guess the F1 stewards would vote yes in this poll then. Driver on the inside can do what they like, other driver has to choose between bailing out or getting a penalty. This is so frustrating to me, it's anti-racing.

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:51 pm 

This incident is just another product of the whole "I have the inside so it's my corner" bullshit. In an ideal world, Hamilton should have left space, Verstappen should have left space on lap 1, Stroll should have left space against Perez yesterday, every F2 driver that pulled the same shi...

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:50 pm 

What a picture. https://preview.redd.it/l8odtvho33n71.jpg?width=616&auto=webp&s=df26ed3cdb5bbfb8686e67bef6af6a784423c1dd it seems since the introduction of the halo, it has been quite a number of times very important. I just wonder then how come we didn't (almost) didn't had any incidents b...

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:42 am 

So for Sainz and Alpine the restart did happen but for everyone else it didn't. Literally making it up as they go along
Page 5 of 5 [ Search found 86 matches ]