TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:39 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 86 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:13 pm 

Took the plunge and bought them. Just in time because they've already suspended the ticket sales.

Now I just need to find days off work, a way to cross the country, accommodation and company haha

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:30 pm 

Here is an article published in Dec. of 1972 in Autosport Magazine. It's a long interview with Roger Williamson talking about his F3 success and plans for the future.
https://autos.yahoo.com/autosport-70-br ... 52710.html

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:55 pm 

Can that 300 km of running be done during Friday Free Practice? I don’t mind about Gutiérrez, but it’s sad that test drivers can’t even get proper running to have a valid racing superlicense. The whole points thing it’s ridiculous. Teams should be able every year to give a couple of young drivers en...

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:24 am 

Cartman wrote:
I find it ironic that the country that had been the epicenter of the pandemic early on is going to host three GP's.

Course, I live in an apocalyptic shithole, so I have no right to talk.

you mean earth? lol

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:31 am 

Right now I’ll just settle for a functioning civilization in three years.

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:21 am 

I swear after all the potential feel good stories, if Dixon backs into this one with fuel saving it'll be the most underwhelming race in history.

C'mon anyone but Dixon (sorry man.....)

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:50 pm 

James B wrote:
Also lol at my dad, who's still seething that Lewis didn't win

Is your dad Codename_47?

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:44 pm 

If someone isn't willing to buy an existing team because it's too expensive, they certainly aren't going to spend the extra money they would need to start from scratch even with the new entry fee removed. Anyway, McLaren's probably first in the queue over the cliff. The car company is dragging the r...

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:24 pm 

Neate's been disqualified from the meeting, like the grade F tosser that he is.

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:46 pm 

Had no idea Mitsubishi had won a BSCC/BTCC race Dave Brodie was fairly successful with the Starion. FP1: 1 Ashley SUTTON (GBR) Laser Tools Racing 57.501s 2 Tom INGRAM (GBR) Toyota Gazoo Racing UK with Ginsters +0.090s 3 Tom OLIPHANT (GBR) Team BMW +0.157s 4 Senna PROCTOR (GBR) Excelr8 Motorsport +0...

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:39 pm 

That JCB trying to fix the barrier just now -

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:41 pm 

Can we start a notion that Turn 3 is waaaay too dangerous for open wheel racing here to get this track stricken from the calender on safety grounds?

Gotta try something :whistling:

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:51 am 

Nürburgring Last race at this track https://i.imgur.com/9fdUki3.jpg 2013 - An engine failure on Bianchi's Marussia brings safety car as the car was unable to remain stationary on a hill. Pit-lane incidents left an injured cameraman. The change on tire compounds also meant that Vettel had another vi...

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:15 pm 

Jess Hawkins will be in the Astra at Snetterton.

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:52 pm 

If Lewis wasn't there, Valtteri would still be cleaning up most of the races and the championship Ehhhh I wouldn't go that far. He's only 27 points ahead of Max right now and that's with Max having a tire blowout (while leading) that wasn't his fault. Even if Max was passed by Hamilton and finished...

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:23 pm 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgv1iN9HR8 It really makes you realize how spectacular F1 could still be if it wasn't ruled by dumbbells. The regulation changes for the past 20 years have truly been just a sequence of grave mistakes. It's not just dit...

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:18 am 

Well thing is she released that statement but has since unfollowed Mazepin on Insta and posted stuff about assault and not drinking around certain types. And if she wasn't threatened or bribed to put out her "OMG guys it was just a joke, it's all been taken out of context LOL" statement, ...

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:48 pm 

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AWora9c464 I can't tell you how much I hate these kind of videos. Oh my God...these people aren't like me sitting around in my flat...Oh my God...they have money and spend it...Oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God... That guy and the...

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:47 pm 

The more I'm watching the Bottas Russel Incident, the more I think Bottas is at fault. Insanely dangerous to move to the middle of the track there. No one als has done this today.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:54 pm 

Page 4 of 5 [ Search found 86 matches ]