TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 134 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:27 pm 

A couple of weeks ago I was discussing those Mercedes withdrawal rumours on Facebook and suggested Ineos as a potential suitor to buy the team. Today they've popped up on the side of the car

So I'm calling it - Ineos to buy Mercedes GP. Remember where you heard it first :p

Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:52 pm 

My off-the-wall prediction is that about 5 races will be cancelled and on the scheduled race days of all of them, it'll be raining

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:46 am 

Re: Vettel, I'd say this much: - Obviously I'm a Webber fan, so disclaimer there - I didn't post the article to say "lol Vettel was shit", although it's true that he has never won from lower than 3rd on the grid, which must be fairly unprecedented out of all the multi-world champion driver...

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:31 am 

Recently saw this write-up from Philip Morris' Peter Schreer and some discussions from 1994 where McLaren were chasing Rubens (including looking to get him in the team before the end of the season), and Jordan wanted to replace him with [redacted] "as long as his family would not come to races&...

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:30 am 

Yeah, it all makes for a very weird and hilarious read in his latest autobiography

And yeah the F3 driver is Magnussen - in the process of dominating British F3 at the time, before he started to consume too many of the products he was advertising

Post subject: Re: Virtual Le Mans 24hrs
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:11 pm 

Twitchception

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:06 pm 

I really find it quite nauseating that people will all of a sudden "care" about things the media tells them to care about, yet, for example, thousands of young girls suffer horrific sexual abuse at the hands of grooming gangs here in the UK (with the authorities actively covering it up), ...

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:10 am 

Let's not forget Red Bull and Alpha Tauri's continued support for Smurf rights. They should be removed from the championship as their aggressive "Bull" moniker can be associated to bull fighting which is an outdated and inhumane sport which should be banned :x Reminds me of this story: ht...

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:24 pm 

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:25 pm 

Anyway, Formula Oooooooonnnnnee

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:16 pm 

My understanding is that no team could officially protest until they got to a race and the car was in action. Red Bull are protesting based on a regulation that states "no adjustment may be made to any suspension system while the car is in motion" Reading between the lines of what Horner s...

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:51 pm 

Gutted for Albon. He's clearly fuming at that collision. Can't believe Lewis got less of a penalty for that than for Interlagos. He must be accumulating a lot of license points now Yeah it's a bit of a piss take. Sky F1 pundits all saying "there's nothing more Hamilton could have done"......

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:05 pm 

Will never get my head around Vettel having more wins than Prost

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:39 pm 

https://www.motorsport-total.com/formel-1/news/sebastian-vettel-und-red-bull-bringt-ihn-nach-hause-20070902 I've made plenty of daft predictions in the past but I'm 100% convinced that Red Bull are signing Vettel Assuming they will keep Max, this would be enormously unfair on Albon. So yes, complet...

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:33 pm 

I think it's going to be really special. A proper variable that they haven't had the chance to simulate into oblivion. If it's boring, at least it'll be great to watch the cars go round some of those high speed corners. If it's a good race, hopefully it'll put the circuit in a good place to host mor...

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:20 am 

Is Lundgaard the youngest ever winner of an F2/GP2/F3000 race? He's not even 19 yet so he's younger than Alonso was

EDIT: Ah I forgot Lando

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:45 pm 

"Red Bull are looking closer to Mercedes than in recent years" - wtf is Crofty smoking? Mercedes could clean up this year

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:10 am 

Albon already 15 seconds behind Verstappen... Albon, Sainz, Kvyat are not as bad a driver as that car makes them look When you have all these drivers doing the same thing in your 2nd car, maybe the problem isn't the drivers, its on you. This is something I can't work out. In the past, Red Bull have...

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:11 pm 

I was listening to the Beyond the Grid episode with Heikki Kovalainen this week and he basically dismissed any idea that there was favouritism towards Lewis in McLaren in 2008-09. I get the impression this might be a fairly frequent occurrence - if you've got a super-fast driver like Lewis and Max,...

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:32 pm 

I like the idea of a new team being able to buy an old chassis. It's more affordable, and F1 needs to become more affordable if it is going to survive; particularly with everything that's happened this year. There are a few issues with it, though. Such as when there are major rule changes. For exam...
Page 4 of 7 [ Search found 134 matches ]