TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 134 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:13 pm 

He's like a fine wine. Feel like he's a better all-round driver now than he was during his BAR years

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:52 am 

Thank you. Didn't know Moss was going to get a Rob Walker Ferrari - not sure I entirely agree with that alternative history for that one but makes for interesting theories The only one of those I've done an article on as part of a series I did for my blog is Villeneuve at McLaren. I've got him stayi...

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:21 pm 

Fabs wrote:
James B wrote:
Got a feeling Leclerc's going to win this

Lmao, when hell freezes over

Fair play, Fabs

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:21 pm 

Emerson's fault. Not much Little Al could do there - he was squeezed

Post subject: Re: 103rd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:34 pm 

That's quite an image. Glad he drove up there to celebrate

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:42 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
Something finally happens on the last lap and FOM miss it. *slow clap*

Going to get changed with penalties anyway. Great job all round

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:46 pm 

Herta has been crash-prone when I watched him at EuroBoss Open or whatever that was called. Beside the name, he will cause more problems. He's simply reckless despite all the alleged talent. "Get a load of that Senna guy. Keeps driving into people all the time. What an idiot. If he kept it as ...

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:42 pm 

I cannot think how utterly underwhelming it would be if a) Max lost that win and b) Leclerc got his first win by a penalty. Would be more soul-destroying than that entire 2 hours last weekend

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:10 pm 

We're just going to end up in a constant cycle of revisiting old ideas from a rose-tinted past in the hope of recapturing something that was never there to begin with

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:28 pm 

Dan Belcher wrote:
That was peak F1 TV directing. They ALWAYS cut to the crowd or the mechanics during the middle of everything. It's fucking frustrating.

Yeah, just typical short-attention-span bullshit. I was thinking they were going to cut back to a Ferrari with no front end

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:21 pm 

This is some classic David Coulthard-esque driving here from Bottas

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:29 am 

https://www.jmcorrea.com/post/juan-carlos-and-maria-correa-provide-additional-information-on-juan-manuel-correa Updates on Correa's condition. The part about fractures and the need for further surgery (that can't be done atm due to the lung complications), is worrying. That's grim. I noticed Callum...

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:17 am 

The mortality rate is high for that condition - 35 to 50 percent Yes but reading around, it seems that's usually because ARDS is associated with other serious health issues that are the main cause of death, rather than ARDS itself: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/acute-respiratory-distress-syndrome/ ...

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:36 pm 

Someone else who was really screwed by the VSC was Norris, who was really going well behind Sainz and then lost a lot of places to cars who could put on fresher tyres and stay in front VSC really is the worst. They should ban pitstops during a VSC. Drivers got too much (dis)advantage for stopping d...

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:38 am 

I don't get that strategy from Mercedes. Surely it would have been better for Lewis to stay out. His tyres were holding up. I'm not sure he passes Vettel on track here I think Vettel has enough to resist til the end. He was always going to. The softs weren't that strong. They should have left him o...

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:44 pm 

This is a real shame: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/reverse-grid-plan-abandoned-2020/4559859/ "It is understood some front-running teams were against the plan because they believed that it would be too difficult for them to make up enough ground if they started at the back" - fuck 'em...

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:57 pm 

I'm still failing to see what's "progressive" about Liberty beyond banning grid girls tbh It's about how you portrait the women who are there. If the only women in the spotlight during an F1 transmission are hot women, you might not be welcoming women who are truly interested in the sport...

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:17 pm 

A Ferrari will qualify on pole, Mercedes will be nowhere until Lewis sticks it on the front row in the last seconds of qualifying, then Ferrari somehow conspire to fuck up the race, Lewis wins, and we don't even get the satisfaction of the title being settled because Bottas will finish 3rd

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:49 pm 

James B wrote:
A Ferrari will qualify on pole, Mercedes will be nowhere until Lewis sticks it on the front row in the last seconds of qualifying, then Ferrari somehow conspire to fuck up the race, Lewis wins, and we don't even get the satisfaction of the title being settled because Bottas will finish 3rd

lol F1

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:47 pm 

I think a problem going into 2021 is that the new rules have been sold to everyone as the thing that's going to 'fix' F1 & as such I think a lot of people are going into '21 with high expectations that likely won't be met. The racing may well be closer but cars running closer doesn't automatica...
Page 3 of 7 [ Search found 134 matches ]