TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 7:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 534 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:19 am 

Here are a couple of classic rants for this race. Feel free to use: "C'mon!!" "Start the race!!" "Pussies!!" "Another 30 minutes delay?" "Fire Charlie Whiting!" "It's dry enough for inters already!" "It's drivable!!" "FIAsco!...

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:56 pm 

I understand why WRC YouTube channels holds most of its footage because otherwise people won't pay for WRC+, but for F1 there are is reason for not releasing the footage. And I'm skeptical that they will launch a proper video store, other than maybe offering highlights or live races. I also hate how...

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:44 pm 

Oh the hype. Let's remind ourselves how we reacted at the old TBK before Valencia hosted its first GP: Im pleased we have another good Tilke circuit. These new urban tracks in Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Valencia, South Korea and a one TBA in India is what we need. People said for years that they wanted m...

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:07 am 

Post subject: Re: 2016 GP2 Discussion
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:20 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Hopefully there is a rush of spectators to the stands before the F1 race, because they are empty right now

Bernie can always put some CG overlay spectators there.

SC, nicccce.

Post subject: Re: 2016 GP2 Discussion
Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:31 am 

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:07 pm 

Probably updating Windows 10.

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:33 pm 

My favorite scenery. Track itself isn't particularly special, but at least it's different from modern tilkedromes (I'd like to see more short tracks). Also, the weather raises always some concern. Mercedes will doubtlessly dominate again and Williams will probably be strong and Red Bull will surely ...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:54 pm 

Raining hard now.

In Finland.

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:56 pm 

Ok, but what's the hurry? A couple of years here and there. If it takes 10 years to design the perfect solution, then wait 10 years. It's not like the risk of a tyre hitting the driver have increased. In fact, thank to the wheel tethers it's smaller than ever. Do they realize that we're talking abou...

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:40 pm 

Hamilton disqualified for delaying the podium ceremony.

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:41 pm 

Btw, here are the ratings to date. Still quite good average (6.23).

EDIT: Believe it or not, Baku looks to be the lowest rated GP in recent TBK history. Brazil last year was 2.30.

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:43 am 

Zandvoort has a suzuka syndrome -> great track but the races are always dull.
But I will take an uneventful race at Zandvoort over exciting one at Paul Ricard any day.

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:27 pm 

Final part of boredom starting.

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:22 pm 

Gravel would have stopped him hitting the barrier But he would have flipped a gazilion times and there would be gravel on the track and someone could spin over that and get in the gravel and flip 3 gazilion times and spraying more gravel on the track and that would result in everyone spinning out a...

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:08 pm 

this is perfect to create a random grid and they blow the chance When was the last time there was a random grid? Italy 2008? France 1999? Besides, it was easier to see surprises when there were 22 cars doing laps in the last minute of the qualifying on drying track. Plus smaller teams don't have we...

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:22 pm 

Just cut all radio wires. Simple. Technical problem -> car stops / goes off.

Beginning to seem yesterday's qualifying was more interesting than this race.

Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:23 am 

Old Hockenheim was just one-of-a-kind. De2-P6bmXK8 I wouldn't miss it that much if there had been 2-3 similar tracks on the calendar. But there were none. Just like we'd lose Monaco or Monza, there wouldn't be similar (or almost similar) tracks left in the calendar. When India was dropped, that was ...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:51 pm 

ziomkris96 wrote:
And tommorow first races o.O

Thanks for reminding. Would have missed them otherwise.

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:01 am 

If you or anyone else will stop watching the sport because drivers want 17% more of a chance of surviving a potential fatal accident, well then http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i48/5/1/18/fbz_ebe684d04e72174a360e454a28a1f78b.jpg What if I told you that I want F1 to be as dangerous as Isle of Man. Implicit...
Page 7 of 27 [ Search found 534 matches ]