TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 364 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed May 25, 2022 8:20 am 

Trucks & ARCA on Friday, Xfinity race on Saturday afternoon, Cup practice qualifying on Saturday night, Cup race on Sunday

Essential Links:
PRN Radio - (Cup & Xfinity)
MRN Radio - (Trucks & ARCA)
NASCAR Drive
Random Fantasy Racing Game
Weather Forecast (Weather.com)

Posted: Thu May 26, 2022 12:12 pm 

I'm just about to become that old fool that tells kids to get off my gravel trap

Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 4:40 am 

Dillon has no situational awareness.

Posted: Mon May 30, 2022 2:13 pm 

I like how we had 100 cautions and a fucking flip, and we only barely got to page 5.

----------------------------------------------

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:26 pm 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/steveluvender/status/1533560457369370630[/tweet]

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:21 am 

FOX Deportes call of the finish
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1536123931861700608[/tweet]

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:48 pm 

admittedly a hamilton fan, but vettel brought that penalty on himself. not only did he let himself get pressured into a mistake, he intentionally squeezed hamilton into the wall when he rejoined the track. it's the same offense he committed in monza 2019 when he clipped stroll, lewis was just smart...

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:49 pm 

So virtuous and altruistic of Vettel to wear such a helmet! https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-highlights-canadas-oil-sands-climate-crime/10324382/ If only he wasn't sponsored by Aramco though. Whooooooooops!!! :whistling: :slaphead: :roll: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/036/...

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:19 am 

Beezle wrote:
Tesla :-P

A company known for delivering a solid product but also for making grand predictions that never really work out as promised?

Yes, they would fit in just fine :lol:

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:31 pm 

Can we say that this crash saved some lives today from the Protestors?

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:38 pm 

Lucky the race was red flagged for the shunt though, since there was protestors sitting on the track further around.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:49 pm 

I know it's ugly, I know it's not traditional... I don't care. I'm very glad to have the HALO and the Aeroscreen in Indycar.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:15 pm 

That's how it's done, Max.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:21 pm 

god, Max is such a fucking bitch

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:12 am 

You really think Hamilton's decision to leave Mclaren for Mercedes and his fortunes since then were pure talent? There's a shitload of fate and luck with every team change, I'm sure Lewis himself would admit the very real risk at the time of Mercedes never challenging for wins let alone championship...

Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:23 pm 

I'm probably the only motorsport fan there is that doesn't give a shit about what they sound like TBH I grew up watching a lot of Sci-fi shows, so the more we move towards the cars quietly humming (and maybe hovering :p ) the cooler they'll sound for me I've never been into being deafened by loud no...

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:08 am 

Do you guys pronounce it "Porscheeeu" or "Porsch" ? I think I might be part of the worst crowd: I use the second option in the middle of a perfectly enunciated English sentence, then also shamelessly blame the French accent for it. Porscheeeu is closer, but still not right. I th...

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:25 pm 

Callum Illot's statement is a load of horse shit when you consider Indycar races are way more about saving Fuel than they are racing full throttle, probably more than any other series in the world Their red tyres go off pretty fast too so they are looking after them, it's just they're saving fuel so...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:06 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
what upsets me more is that this kind of situation only happens at the iconic tracks. Abu Dhabi and Losail will never be graced with sandstorms when we need to so FIA could deem unsafe to race

Those almost get hit by rockets but we shouldn’t be concerned about it at all and all is under control

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:48 am 

I was referring to Kenseth and Busch when they were parked for deliberate wrecking other people in questionable circumstances.

As Kenny Wallace said, Bubba has so many chips on his shoulder he forgot that the whole idea of retribution is not to wreck yourself as well in the process.
Page 18 of 19 [ Search found 364 matches ]