TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 31 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm 

Without being too unkind to our Hungarian members, it's a relatively small, slightly unimportant country in the middle of Europe and my guess is that they'll do anything the FIA ask to try and keep their GP, because beyond that they've not got much from a sporting sense. Well, you do have to give c...

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:35 pm 

What's wrong with eye candy? Male dominated sport = female eye candy. Watch a female singer perform on stage and she will have lots of half naked guys dancing on stage. Nothing wrong with that. And if more women would be more successful in motorsport, then perhaps it would change. But all this polit...

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:47 pm 

Here's the latest from Hartstein http://formerf1doc.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/what-may-be-going-on-now-and-where-this-might-be-going-long-speculative-and-detailed/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Just read this and my heart sank. :( This image was the first thing that came to my mind ...

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:07 pm 

StanV wrote:
my father just asked if Chilton is a woman

he now says that he's even more convinced

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:16 pm 

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:26 pm 

1984 Dirt Track Dallas Grand Prix, Elio de Angelis. Great surface.

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:46 pm 

I have a worry Flavio's solutions will be "skimpier outfits for grid girls, more buxom women draped over the cars, tighter white t-shirts for the girls that stand next to the podium when the champagne is sprayed..." :o ...and that's a bad thing because...? :p Oh I dunno, maybe that women ...

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:32 pm 

ground effect F1 cars worked fine as dinner table

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:09 am 

[tweet]http://twitter.com/Lotus_F1Team/status/582100875801436160[/tweet]

Post subject: Re: Formula 4 Championships
Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:50 pm 

A certain kid named Schumacher won his first F4 race today :thumbsup:

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:43 pm 

Can you imagine if journo's were attacking a driver for making a mistake and ruining the race the same way they are here towards the team? It's so over the top and ridiculous currently. Kravitz needs a cup of calm the fuck down.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:58 pm 

Jeez. We complain when drivers don't show their emotions and call them robotic. Yet when a driver does want we ask for, he's called whiny, sulky and a bitch.[/TBKLogic] Please keep it up, it's hilarious. Acting like a stupid kid is not showing your emotions. If he's angry and frustrated you show th...

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm 

Fuel/tyre/engine/brake saving is not the issue. Racing has never been about going all out 120%, for each and every lap. That's what qualifying is for. During the race, you spare your shit so it doesn't come apart and leave you out in the dry by the end. It's been like this since the dawn of racing. ...

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:11 pm 

Everybody seems to be picking at Rosberg...are we all British suddenly? Riccardio overshot the corner, giving Rosberg the racing line. Pushing people wide is okay when on the racing line, but Rosberg didnt expect Riccardio to still be there. Either way, Rosberg was clearly in front and Riccardio did...

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:30 am 

Well its simple. Don't sign contracts promising shit that you don't/can't or won't deliver on and not expect there to be any consequences if you break the contract.

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:19 pm 

Fifteen years ago...

Thanks Michael! KEEP FIGHTING!

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:22 am 

Lewis's tremendous pace makes his arrogant, entitled, and douchebag driving all the more aggravating to watch. I don't doubt his skill and performance for a second, but it's hard to care or get excited about it considering the way he tends to treat his opponents.

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:59 pm 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JennieGow/status/658544482560831489[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CausticCorner/status/658646522125549568[/tweet]

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:19 pm 

There is some truth to what is said there. Of course, Hamilton pushed Rosberg off limits to get the edge. But Maaaaaayybeeeeeeee, Rosberg could act like a competitor and, if not being equal to Hamilton in pure driving talent, match him in imposing respect on the race track. If it takes a low-speed ...
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 31 matches ]