TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 4:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 58 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:54 pm 

I'll finally be back behind the wheel at Lucas Oil Raceway "IRP" in July!

Besides the Daytona test I guess you could call it my debut. Really looking forward to it. I'll be driving the #30 for Rette Jones Racing. Running the super late model race that weekend as well.

:D

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 2:30 am 

Coke 600 practice about to start.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:28 am 

It's social media. Everyone now has an opinion which they consider a news story. These days fans break news because they caught something on their phone. It's out of control but can't be stopped. Unfortunately NASCAR was put in a box. You can say it was best to be silent but it would only be a matte...

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:30 am 

Which me throwing a hand full of hot wheels cars down a flight of stairs could actually do. :lol: When you said this, for some reason, I was reminded of that segment on Countdown to Green that time at Dover when Dave Burns did that segment with the Hot Wheels cars rolling down the banking at Dover....

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:39 am 

all of my predictions recently have been shit, so here goes nothin

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:34 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
RIP Greg, is been 16 years and we still miss you

Yes, yes we do. #99

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:48 am 

Brian France = needs to be shot. Thank if you agree.

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:14 pm 

Guys, I hate doing this, power hungry shithead mod and all, but could we move the political discussion to the American politics thread? I'd kind of like to getting back to discussing racing here.

How about that low downforce package, huh?

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity/ARCA @ DEGA
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:11 pm 

Race threads were bigger back then because everyone was younger and less occupied with real world problems. Plus today, everyone knows what everyone else is gonna say. codename will make a shitty joke five people will carry on making ARCA brakes comments Joey will have to step in and tell a couple w...

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:42 pm 

[gfy]TallSpicyGrayreefshark[/gfy]

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:54 pm 

I hate to be that guy but...

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:21 pm 

Social media can be ruthless. Deadspin posted an article about Stewart's comments and then said how a Twitter user "owned" him. The person commented towards Tony saying how he intentionally killed a guy and just had completely false facts about Tony's situation but some how considered it o...

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:03 pm 

That video poses many important questions. Namely, what would've happened if Junior flipped in that crash? Would he have actually driven to Jimmie's house and literally shot him? Would he have brought his obnoxious son and given him the gun as some sort of ass-backwards test of manliness? "Toda...

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:44 pm 

Already making plans to race the Super Late Model portion of the National event at Bristol.

Although it will be a challenge no doubt just to make the feature, I can't pass up that opportunity.

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:41 pm 

I'm not angry. You are. Do not confuse concern for anger. The "suck it, you lost" attitude really isn't a good one when we're talking about the future of our country. It's good for sports, not for this. Ok, I see your point. And I apologize to Chris. I keep trying to tell myself that I'm ...

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:45 pm 

I keep trying to tell myself that I'm the only Republican on a Democrat heavy forum, and that I should just not say anything when anti-Trump/anti-Republican remarks get said. I'll do my best moving forward. That's not what I'm saying. You can say something, just do so in a mature manner, not with a...

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:42 am 

speaking of group photos. IMSA posted this to their website earlier today

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:32 pm 

Well it seems we may know what Carl is up to next... Carl Edwards to run for US Senate from Missouri? From Terry Smith, a political science professor at Columbia College in Columbia, MO and a regular commentator on KBIA's Talking Politics: "One more unrelated thing, and remember where you heard...

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:03 pm 

Daniel Hemric (Daytona):

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:41 am 

For all intents and purposes; Dover 1990.
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 58 matches ]