TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 39 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:58 pm 

Yep, V6 engines sound terrible z_WPvna3Dus Seriously, am I the only person here who absolutely loved the sound of the 1980's turbo cars? So much more throaty than the high pitched whinging we've had since then. I have to admit that I don't know a lot about the mechanics of next year's engines, and I...

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 am 

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Alonso is still one of the best drivers out there, isn't he! :o If Ferrari can't provide a better car to their drivers, firing Alonso won't change anything. They'll just lose that extra talent/experience that he does have and that allowed him to take the car to p...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm 

Presumably an old car, or maybe they're just preparing Webber's engine and gearbox for this weekend?

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:40 am 

So ya... took this photo today

Stefan Johansson & Michele Alboreto's 1985 Ferrari 156/85 V6 Turbos along with Gerhard Berger's 1994 Ferrari 412T1B V12

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:18 am 

Renault sent pictures of the power unit and how it might be utilised at Catalunya
Spoiler:

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:05 am 

Are you fucking kidding?

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:06 pm 

I know it's American traditions and everything, but the prayer, the lady murdering the anthem, the over-sensationalism with the army, all of that stuff is really cringe worthy to the eyes of Europeans like me. It just seems so out of place.

Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:02 pm 

:flag:

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:44 pm 

Somehow i wish there was no grand prix this weekend. Too soon.

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:56 pm 

The thought that Rosberg could have been champion last year is repulsive

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:43 pm 

Nowadays, he's a in a Ferrari, with that old-school helmet design, making some heroic drives in an inferior car to steal victories and podiums from the dominating corporate clean silver arrows. It's an F1 fan's wet dream in the making. Kinda like 1996 don't you think? :whistling: The reason I becam...

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:30 pm 

There's just no justification for this GP to be in the F1 calendar, and even less to be the final round.

Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:56 pm 

When Murray retired, it felt like the end of an era. Now when he's gone, it feels like F1 has lost its greatest link to the history of the sport. For the first five decades Formula One was Murray, and Murray was Formula One. His enthusiasm was known by everyone all around the world. Even we non-Brit...

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:43 pm 

micha wrote:
Don’t want to pass? Fine. Hit him? Nope

Yeah this is the thing. Max and Lewis were trying to play each other, fine. But suddenly Lewis knobs it up and tries to blame it on a "brake check"... nah, you just fucked up

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:37 am 

Maybe they should put him for reds (the above was posted when the gap was ~14s and after the VSC. And put was supposed to be pit, DYAC, I was on my phone). The day after and time to calm down from this historic moment for the Dutch. Would I be mad and felt it was stolen if it was the other way arou...

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:54 pm 

Oh? Because it's missing from DarcyF1, and if DarcyF1 hasn't something, it usually doesn't exist. ;) I wish F1TV Archive included qualifyings, warm-ups and free practice sessions. I'm sure they have all the footage, because they often show Friday and Saturday action in their YouTube videos. Guess th...

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:48 am 

Serious nostalgia from that watermark

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:54 am 

Get rid of it and you'll see more non-DRS passes. Drivers aren't avoiding passing attempts because it's impossible without DRS, they're avoiding them because it's easier and safer to wait for the DRS pass on the straight.

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:30 pm 

Not much positive to be said about this race, except the fantastic drive of Alonso. Not only did he fight his way to the front after being 7th early on, he did it on track, on pace, instead of good tactics, luck and pit stops. His 3 passings on Russell, Hamilton and Sainz were all beauties that some...
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 39 matches ]