TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 9:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 416 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:03 pm 

Yup. New teams where promised a budget cap. IIRC it was even in place but the existing teams bitched and cried so hard it got scrapped. People crying they will be 2 seconds off pace should look into F1's history more. There have been days where the Top 4 in qualifying was seconds apart. The current ...

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:57 pm 

Lauda would have litterally dragged Toto baby by his hair and made him beg Andretti to join.

man, since Lauda died that team really went from bad to worse on the likeable front.

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:14 am 

James B wrote:
Think that person on Reddit had a Mr Sparkle moment with that frame. Sorry if I got anyone excited for no reason

Thing is, sometimes the marketing team are just idiots that throw together a bunch of stuff and sometimes the marketing team will use every single frame to give clues.

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:49 pm 

One will apply. None will enter after the current teams had their temper tantrum.

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:00 am 

amq55 wrote:
Stroll apparently broken both his wrists but only needed surgery in one. AMR believe he'll make it to the first race.

Well, they also think they have a front runner car so I'd take that with a pinch of salt. First race is next weekend.

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:49 pm 

Vassago wrote:
Stroll missed the weigh bridge. He must be feeling the pressure already.

Gonna be very interesting to see what happens in that team. Alonso is no Perez or Vettel

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:11 am 

Craig Pollock announces intention to bring equal-gender team to F1 based out of 'somewhere in the middle east': https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/equal-gender-racing-team-plots-f1-entry-in-2026/10449560/ I like the vision, don't like the odds of it happening. I'm 100% for equal rights but I always...

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:49 am 

Fox wrote:
VER and HAM to collide and ALO to win :D

Sainz plowing into Alonso who collects Hamilton and verstappen. Gasly picking up his second win just to lose it 5 hours later over an obscure rule related something that happened before the start.

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:19 am 

Fox wrote:
So they threw the Red Flag because they dont wanted the race to end behind the SC just to end it now behind the SC :metal:

The most Fia’est thing to do

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:38 pm 

I mean he is not completely wrong: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYn5DdJQ/

Posted: Sat May 06, 2023 9:16 pm 

Half the grid is going full Florida man it seems

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 9:11 pm 

Cold tyres, no real warmup lap. 1 lap to decide everything. An idiot in p3.

Im scared :ohmy:

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:16 am 

if they want to get children into it (and make more money) they should make an animated series, like Pole Position, Wacky Races that we used to watch as kids plus they could get that sweet licensed products money Or, you know, make it more accessible. The paywall is whats killing F1. The majority o...

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:09 am 

So one driver accidentally goes too fast due to timing of red flag and gets dropped 3 places.

Another driver dangerously blocks 3 drivers and almost kills them and also gets dropped 3 places.

Yeah, makes sense

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:38 am 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/tgruener/status/1671095509593800704[/tweet]

This sounds about right :lol:

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:43 pm 

This is an absolute joke. Put gras or gravel there and issue is fixed

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:45 am 

I actually enjoyed that race IMHO the season is being saved because there are still good battles in the rest of the field and the director actually is showing them instead of showing Max cruising to victory. We had season where 1 team was utterly dominant and where the only one being shown as well.

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:12 pm 

Latest whisper is that 3 teams went over budget in 2022.

My guess
- Aston Martin. Stroll does what he want
- Mercedes. Went from Uber shit to race winner. They upgraded a lot
- either alpine or Ferrari. They’re just incompetent

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:43 pm 

Max can go on holiday after Zandvoort while RBR does a shootout for the 2nd seat for 2024 and he’d still win the title by a mile

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:33 pm 

Kid be like “dammit dad, I could be playing Minecraft on my switch but you dragged me to this loud bullshit”
Page 20 of 21 [ Search found 416 matches ]