TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 30, 2024 7:02 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 416 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:38 pm 

I know that I may have Neanderthal opinions on this to you (and the state of the engines) but I believe that if issues of drivers being smashed in the head were a common occurrence in open wheel racing then yes I would agree. Henry Surtees, Justin Wilson, Jules Bianchi, Ayrton Senna would disagree ...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:25 am 

Just because there might be an extremely rare situation where halo could have helped doesn't mean it justifies it. There are also road accidents where the driver survived because he didn't wear a seatbelt but it's so rare we're not banning them. I see the halo just like that. What it prevents is so ...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:51 pm 

You cannot prevent freak accidents.

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:10 pm 

well then, at least F1 will do something our wifes don't.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:52 am 

Rosberg would have been in the clear if he actually steered. He didn't and that warrants the penalty. Rosberg would have been in the clear if Verstappen had done what any intelligent driver does in this situation, let the other driver overshoot the apex, take a tighter line than him when exiting th...

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:30 am 

I'm massively torn between "Someone needs to knock some sense into Max" and "oh boo fucking hoo... Someone actually fights for his spot. Get over it". Frankly, I think both thoughts are correct and Max needs some sense into him and the rest need to stop whining and accept the fac...

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:18 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
the halo of the Mercedes is the most hideous yet

FTFY

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:49 am 

Wait for the Hamilton fanboys to be screaming sabotage. I can't stand it I know you planned it I'm gonna set it straight, this watergate I can't stand rocking when I'm in here Because your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear So while you sit back and wonder why I got this fucking thorn in my side O...

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:54 pm 

better win the championship in a traditional racetrack than in that shit hole in Abu Dhabi IMHO Rosberg deserves to win it in a shit hole. I don't really see him as an exceptional driver and the Mercedes dominance and Hamilton's string of bad luck this season (esspecially early on) has a bigger rol...

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:43 am 

aerogi wrote:
why would we hope for rain? To see the safety car leading the cars for 20 laps?

Only 20? Stop being so optimistic.

Post subject: Re: Best Race Of 2016
Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:50 pm 

Spain for me. My newborn son was in the hospital for 2 weeks and in the week before we even feared losing him. Later that week he improved greatly and then seeing Max win was just very emotional for me.

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:55 pm 

Shaddix wrote:
Meanwhile at the Hamilton mansion...

and Ocon:

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:35 pm 

Useless fact of the day: 2017 will be the first season since 1976 without someone on the grid that at one point in their career was a teammate of Micheal Schumacher https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/5i2pso/crazy_stat_2017_is_going_to_be_the_first_season/ Patrese debuted in 1977 and Rosberg ...

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:26 am 

The real losers would be the fans if Massa gets another year.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:41 am 

Just shows how pathetic he is. Clearly he was forced out of the car in favor of Stroll and Bottas. And now he's willing to return to the team that ditched him just a few months ago. It's like going back to your abusive ex and ask him to bitchslap you some more.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:53 pm 

LOL like anyone here would turn down millions of dollars to fill a seat for another year. Well duh, most of us here probably have debt (either in loan or mortgage or whatever) or only a few thousand quid in savings. Getting 6 million for filling a seat would be a no-brainer. But Massa's bank accoun...

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:19 pm 

To fully symbolize it they should make the 2017 car like the 1994 car. Black wings, golden rims and proper Ferrari red.

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:44 pm 

Oh and HOLY SHIT YOU GUISE we might finally get an orange McLaren :O http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/mclaren-set-for-big-livery-revamp-for-2017-f1-car-866430/ So black with orange pin stripe on 1 square inch on the nose? This was posted on Stoffel Vandoorne's Facebook feed on Sunday https://scont...

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:26 pm 

First they should work on accessibility.

If you want new fans you have to reach them. Behind a paywall will not solve that problem.

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:00 pm 

can't they just set a max points system to front aero to limit winglets and constant development that create front dirty air? or just 2 adjustable simple blades on each side this http://www.f1colours.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3-tyrrell-1024x589.jpg or this http://i.imgur.com/dqTjrGR.jpg
Page 6 of 21 [ Search found 416 matches ]