TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 68 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:39 pm 

I think he went fully under the digger, seeing the damage to the underside and rear wheel of the digger, it's the only way the nose right back to the end of the car could be so damaged: http://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/201 ... 528624.png

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:28 pm 

Xen wrote:
Getting fed up with these anti-russian comments. Really.

Quite frankly I'd rather have anti-Russia comments versus the traditional 10 pre-FP1 pages of "it will / it won't rain on race day".

If you don't like it then I doubt your complaint will mean anyone is Putin their place.

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:00 am 

oh man that schumacher story is awesome would have killed to see that live in person ,was he punished for it? i can imagine that his sponsers woulld not be happy with him wearing all that toyota gear I dug through Autosport's news archive and found this: Ferrari have said that Michael Schumacher wi...

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:18 pm 

Would be funny if they suddenly gained lots of time

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:19 am 

Here are a couple of classic rants for this race. Feel free to use: "C'mon!!" "Start the race!!" "Pussies!!" "Another 30 minutes delay?" "Fire Charlie Whiting!" "It's dry enough for inters already!" "It's drivable!!" "FIAsco!...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:20 pm 

Lucasjeha wrote:
It's so nice to see Ricciardo swallowing his fake smiles! He really showed the bad loser he is today!

Yeah, having two punctures and getting screwed over by the team twice in a row. Bad loser, fake smiles. Please get out lol

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:34 pm 

Rosberg will never be a World Champion. Never.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:10 pm 

For fuck's sake Honda!

Page 4 of 4 [ Search found 68 matches ]