Search found 187 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:40 am 

Four cars finished this race at Riverside... Al Unser Jr.'s first race. :D

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:49 pm 

That's ridiculous.

Never dull moment when a Russian puts a camera in the car.

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:08 pm 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/yuzuzu1018/status/868920720016855040[/tweet]

Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:29 am 

It's like a perfect example of monotony to me, ie, the same thing over and over. It's like watching a .gif looping every 10s. Yeah, watching a mixture of left AND right turns where cars rarely attempt to pass is sooooo much more exciting. Its the presence of right turns that really makes or breaks ...

Post subject: Re: Le Mans 2017
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:47 pm 

Sweet jesus, that 50 car. Anyone have a higher res picture of it? http://www.larbre-competition.com/wp-content/uploads/photo-gallery/2017/CORVETTE_C7_ART_CAR/Corvette_C7_R_Larbre_Compe%CC%81tition_WEB_97.jpg http://www.larbre-competition.com/corvette-c7-r-art-24-heures-mans-2017/ :thumbsup:

Post subject: Re: Le Mans 2017
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm 

This is where all the cool kids will be spamming up from now until collapsing in a heap on Sunday afternoon: https://discord.gg/UjKFbBt (Discord is a laptop/tablet/phone discussion app that's a bit like skype, but better. We can share the same 6 TBK meme pictures and even talk voice-ily during the r...

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:08 am 

I don't like plate racing, but even I am riveted by the late 1990's aero package - the entire field is together except one car. The cars barely went above 200 or 8000 RPM and seemed much more stable. Bring this back :flag: :flag: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCL7rIhUIAEO5Nj.jpg:large ntyMroRX54U

Post subject: Re: DTM 2017
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 pm 

Yes, i was about to say I picked up that youtube from this forum, he's been going there and videoing every year since the 90s it seems First Norisring race visited: 1981 First Norisring race videoed: 1993 Years of missed N'ring races since '81: z e r o :metal: just to be exact :) Thanks for the gre...

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:19 pm 

Sitting on Discord for the rest of the Indycartrookswecnascar evening, do come and join us if it takes your fancy.

https://discord.gg/UjKFbBt

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:11 pm 

People who decry peaceful protest and support confederate symbolism while soapboxing how much they love America really shows how poorly educated this country is. Those are two of the most un-American stances you can take. The right for peaceful assembly is right there in the First Amendment of the U...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 pm 

The difference between professional athletes and joe six pack you and me is that our protest wouldn't be seen. These celebrities have a platform seen by tens of millions of people. It is starting a dialog. If they don't do what they do, no one talks about it and their grievances go unheard. Put your...

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:23 am 

Hey that's me. :p You guys rock! Actually this place and the old TBK was how I really got into racing in the first place, as well as the first place I had to talk to friends about racing instead of driving my parents up a wall. That being said; airbornezzzzz potential is fairly low at Phoenix sooo. ...

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 am 

Dear Zippy, This is the opportunity of a lifetime you've been working on your entire career. That being said, you must honor a bunch of strangers from the internet by making sure to oil down the racing line and causing the maximum percentage of airbornz. Signed, Everyone that Posted in any Daytona S...

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:18 pm 

Lack of intelligence confirmed. :lol: Thank you guys so much that was so badass! Just as a run down, I got a crappy start on cold tires and got stuck behind the 50 truck losing .6 a lap. That got us a lap down way too early and put us in a box on stradegy. Keselowski made the call to take the waive ...

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:14 pm 

these popped up in my subscription list over the last day or so.

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 pm 

Well guys, it's been a long up and down journey but I wanted to share here first that... I'm signed on full time and fully funded for the 2018 NCWTS Season in the #15 truck. Needless to say I'm speechless and it was unexpected. Haven't had dry eyes all day. Thank you all for making this a place wher...

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:49 am 

Not mine, source unknown.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:56 am 

Oh ffs, I just noticed the tailgate of the 68. When is this bullshit culture war gonna fizzle out?

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:04 am 

Just a recap on the truck race... Screw Austin Wayne Self. :yuk: Blew a right front tire twice in the final laps, and the first tire went down in front of myself and a group further towards the back. He tried making it to pit road and all the trucks around us were going under the yellow, clipping th...

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 pm 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
Fuck Rick Crawford

Nope, no chance of that, you're too old for that to happen.
Page 8 of 10 [ Search found 187 matches ]