TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 210 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:04 pm 

But to be honest, as much as I enjoy it already...I don't know how much will it go on. There are races this year that I've had on TV, but without putting much attention to it. I still love F1, I love the fact that this year, we don't have the one-team dominance we had the last 3 seasons. I think th...

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:43 am 

Jenson should then correct himself and say that racing Indy Car on ovals is what scares him (I know that we all know that that is what he means) as opposed to Indy Cars scares him. And in regards to loosing 2 of his mates...so did the guys racing Indy Cars, but how many of them called it quits or le...

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:18 am 

Another interesting throwback video on the F1 channel. Putting aside criticism of Jacques' performance in anything less than a winning car, he probably deserves more credit for having the balls to prevail against Ferrari/FIArrari that year. Thanks, I was about to post it, not only for the reasons y...

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:23 pm 

Seb is really horrible with those moaning all the time. Okay,Massa is not a quality driver, but to expect everyone to move, start the move on outside and expect to have normal racing line when two cars are alongside is idiotic. And then all the moaning. Like Alonso said, having Vettel with 4 titles ...

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:40 pm 

Aaah, congrats to you, Lewis... I said last week that I regret that he refused to have a really strong teammate with his car, the best of the grid. That was cowardly coming from him. But it was obviously frustration. My own frustration to see Ferrari and Vettel ruining a great opportunity to get bot...

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:41 pm 

That was a great fight between Lewis and Nando. Let's hope there is more of that soon.

As for Lewis - he deserves this title. I'm not a fan, but you can't deny the talent. Good job.

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:06 pm 

Not condoning tax avoidance at all but I can't help but feel this mass coverage by the media is a convenient excuse to not cover other more "pressing" issues, National economies, the continuing devastating effect from the Fukishima Nuclear reactor disaster etc etc. Yes its a major story bu...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:30 pm 

I dont care where he lost it. I'm just glad he isnt a world champion.

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:51 am 

http://www.racer.com/more/viewpoints/it ... ould-it-be

Good Interview with Alexander Rossi on why a F1 car drives differently to other race cars and how difficult it would be for an Indycar driver to adapt.

Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:19 pm 

All of this debate is irrelevant, whatever they do to the cars next year, the halo will render them ugly as fuck.

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 pm 

In all seriousness I don't know how Brazil (Interlagos) is still on the calendar. Seems like every year, or every other year there is an armed hold up of F1 personnel. It is just a matter of time before someone is killed, and if I were a driver or a mechanic I would be seriously and openly question...

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 am 

If I was the organizer of Brazilian GP, I wouldn't think twice before moving the event to Santa Catarina State in Southern Brazil. Santa Catarina is a perfect venue for the "sophisticated" universe F1 requires nowadays. There's another option, wait our politicians adopt better urban polici...

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
the 1 is not the red part

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:36 pm 

StefMeister wrote:
Apparently the new logo will be unveiled at the end of the podium on Sunday.

Also seems the logo is been changed because the current one features too much empty space, The empty space been the 'hidden' 1 in the middle.

Funny, Abu Dhabi is a lot of empty space with F1 in the middle.

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:22 am 

I look forward to that being compromised and down voted into something pretty similar to what we have today, just 30% more stupid looking

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:22 pm 

I overcame my prejudice against Abu Dhabi Grand Prix like some years ago. Of course, it's not a racing track and conception that I grew up considering to be Formula One as I knew. In other hand I have recently begun to think that it is a right for them (Arabs) to host their GP and make tracks of fut...

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:45 pm 

Grid girls will no longer be used. About time. yeah poor girls they're finally free. Forced to do that against their will, it's not that they got paid for that and they wanted to be there, who would? Apparently pussy is so gross nowdays think at all those feminist following f1 who were annoyed by t...

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:51 pm 

Is there any place in this debate for a reasonable guy who loves the sight of beautiful women, but is not a sexist macho asshole? Who believes that the solution to each societal question isn't entrenching in one extreme (complete ban) or the other (complete complacency)?

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:17 pm 

Is there any place in this debate for a reasonable guy who loves the sight of beautiful women, but is not a sexist macho asshole? Who believes that the solution to each societal question isn't entrenching in one extreme (complete ban) or the other (complete complacency)? There's always a place for ...

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:17 pm 

to be clear: i don't even give a flick about grid girls, i can see all the pussy i want for free at any time of the day on my smartphone doing more interesting things than holding a board with a number in front of a parked car. The point is i hate when useless uncalled things are made in the name of...
Page 10 of 11 [ Search found 210 matches ]